Argentina VS MExico SAturday!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Argentina VS MExico SAturday!!!

Roman529 said:
I loved visiting Puerto Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas...great food and beer...I had a wonderful time. Good luck versus Argentina (don't let them cheat like Maradona with his "hand of God" play). :wink:

Puerto Vallarta? I've been there several times, it's great!

Of course we are not going to let them cheat:club: you'll see:D

Roman529 said:
I loved visiting Puerto Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas...great food and beer...I had a wonderful time. Good luck versus Argentina (don't let them cheat like Maradona with his "hand of God" play). :wink:

We are going to take off those cheaters!

TotoreMexico said:
Puerto Vallarta? I've been there several times, it's great!

Of course we are not going to let them cheat:club: you'll see:D

I want to go to Acapulco next....drink lots of cervezas and jump off the cliffs. :lol:

Roman529 said:
I want to go to Acapulco next....drink lots of cervezas and jump off the cliffs. :lol:

:lol:

I have never been to Acapulco, but my friends say that it's a great place too, hot babes, lots of cerveza. Great place to chill out, I want to go there someday...

TotoreMexico said:
:lol:

I have never been to Acapulco, but my friends say that it's a great place too, hot babes, lots of cerveza. Great place to chill out, I want to go there someday...

Acapulco is great, Ive been there almost every new years of my life...

Great Fiesta, Great Mariscos, Great Gringas, Great Mexicanas, Great Chelas and a lot of Fun!!

I've only been in Acapulco once and didn't like it. But México will win on saturday:dolphins:

By the way, The winer of Mexico - Argentina goes vs the winner of Geremany - Sweden game.

dominizzo said:
Put it this way!! 3PM on Saturday Argentina will destroy Mexico 3-1

WOW Dom.. I'm surprised.. It seems like you're losing faith in your team :D You actually think Mexico will score a goal!!!!! :lol:

:wink:

Cancun has one of the best beaches in the world. And Spring Break was a :hump:fest. So all you highschool/college guys GO TO SPRING BREAK in CANCUN.

ckb2001 said:
WOW Dom.. I'm surprised.. It seems like you're losing faith in your team :D You actually think Mexico will score a goal!!!!! :lol:

:wink:

At least we made it to the next round :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

USA 1 point -4 GD:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Amars said:
Cancun has one of the best beaches in the world. And Spring Break was a :hump:fest. So all you highschool/college guys GO TO SPRING BREAK in CANCUN.

:yes: Cancun is awesome! one of the best places for spring break:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom