Argos fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Argos fan

Catssuck

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey all,

Found this site after Ricky was announced yesterday and have found some very interesting points of view on the whole situation.
I was a Saints fan for the longest time because of guys like Rueben Mayes (A Canadian from Saskatchewan) and Gill 'The Thrill' Fenerty (Played for the Argos and then New Orleans) so when the Saints picked Ricky I was an instant fan.
When he was picked up by Miami I became a Dolphins fan and love the association of former Dolphin players and the Toronto Argonauts. We are excited to see a player of this calibre playing in Toronto, even if it is only for 1 season.
I have noticed alot of people asking about where they can view CFL games etc... I will do my best to find out for everyone and keep you updated. I know of some Webcasts of CFL games that happen and will post links as they come available, I will also record the games and make some DVD's available for those that are interested. Also, as a 9 year season ticket holder to the Argos I will take as many photos as I can from the games and post them here for you guys.
Looking forward to a great CFL season and hope to discuss this with you all as the season progresses.

Catssuck said:
Hey all,

Found this site after Ricky was announced yesterday and have found some very interesting points of view on the whole situation.
I was a Saints fan for the longest time because of guys like Rueben Mayes (A Canadian from Saskatchewan) and Gill 'The Thrill' Fenerty (Played for the Argos and then New Orleans) so when the Saints picked Ricky I was an instant fan.
When he was picked up by Miami I became a Dolphins fan and love the association of former Dolphin players and the Toronto Argonauts. We are excited to see a player of this calibre playing in Toronto, even if it is only for 1 season.
I have noticed alot of people asking about where they can view CFL games etc... I will do my best to find out for everyone and keep you updated. I know of some Webcasts of CFL games that happen and will post links as they come available, I will also record the games and make some DVD's available for those that are interested. Also, as a 9 year season ticket holder to the Argos I will take as many photos as I can from the games and post them here for you guys.
Looking forward to a great CFL season and hope to discuss this with you all as the season progresses.

:welcome:

A lot of us here have learned a lot about the CFL in the past few days, its been pretty exciting actually to me anyway.

gettings, from a fellow new guy. i watch the cfl once in a while, i think ricky is going to dominate,
Quien

Back
Top Bottom