Armando Salguero | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero

kasaba13

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I sent him this e-mail...

Any thoughts on what is going to happen with Saban? Dolphins fans are on pins and needles.

And this is his response...

It doesn't look great right now.

Of course, he probably knows nothing but I figured I would post it anyway.

And it doesn't.

It was supposed to be a slam dunk.The fact that he's still deciding means there are some serious issues unresolved.

I'd say right now it's 50/50.

If he turns us down, we better figure out a way to get Mike Holgren in Aqua, white and orange.

He's looking at the 49ers job right now.

The good part is that we'll know either way by tomorrow.

miamirw said:
And it doesn't.

It was supposed to be a slam dunk.The fact that he's still deciding means there are some serious issues unresolved.

I'd say right now it's 50/50.

If he turns us down, we better figure out a way to get Mike Holgren in Aqua, white and orange.

He's looking at the 49ers job right now.

The good part is that we'll know either way by tomorrow.

The only issues have to be about getting as much $ and control as he can. I don't blame him. This whole LSU fan and daughter stuff is just crazy talk. If he felt that way he never would have entertained the thought of this job for so long. I have serious time thinking this man that has done so much would be that woman like.

Saban is a head case, every year he needs to feed his own ego flirting with some nfl team. He's going to stay in BR, cause he is a big fish in a small pond, coming to Miami would be a challenge for him and this guy is not up to it. I personally would pull the plug and send him to hell, he's arrogant and very insecure.

Saban is a head case, every year he needs to feed his own ego flirting with some nfl team. He's going to stay in BR, cause he is a big fish in a small pond, coming to Miami would be a challenge for him and this guy is not up to it. I personally would pull the plug and send him to hell, he's arrogant and very insecure.:cooldude:

kasaba13 said:

Any thoughts on what is going to happen with Saban? Dolphins fans are on pins and needles.

Well, if it doesn't look great for him, that means it looks good for us to get Saban because he certainly is not a Dolphins fan. What looks bad to him is good for us.

But then again, Salguero is probably posing as a Dolfan although his past actions make it clear that he certainly is not one.

I don't think it has anything to do with money or control, because Wayne pretty much flew out to give him whatever he wants.

If it is about money or control and Wayne didn't give Saban what he wanted, then I'll turn my disgust towards Wayne.

But I doubt that is the case. We know the parameters of his contract $$ wise, we know that Wayne has offered him Total Control.

What else needs to be discussed or thought about, if it's NOT about his family or leaving LSU?

Either Saban has cold feet, in which case I don't want him.
Or Saban doesn't really like this specific job, in which case I don't want him.
Or his wife thinks this job will be too hard for him, in which case he's got problems at home.
Or his wife never declared she wouldn't leave LSU prior to this because she didn't think he'd get the job he wanted, in which case he's got problems at home.

It pretty much comes down to either Saban doesn't have confidence in himself to get the job done, or his WIFE doesn't have the confidence in himself to get the job done.

I don't think any of this has anything to do with money or control at this point.

Armando Salguero doesnt really seem to know a damned thing. He's probabaly the worst sportswriter in the Miami area. I'm really not concerned with his opinion in the slightest.

kasaba13 said:

I e-mailed LeBatard my avatar and asked for his opinion. Strangely, he hasn't responded. Hmmm.

Back
Top Bottom