Armando -The Miami Dolphins spent all season dealing with a surprise problem no one could solve | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando -The Miami Dolphins spent all season dealing with a surprise problem no one could solve

I think your definition of a "Me" player (Suh) and my definition of a "Me" player (Ajayi) are quite different. That's all I'm going to say about that.
Your definition may be different but the fact remains. Zero leadership. Introverted? Rashad Jones and Cam Wake the poor non me players who are just well, too introverted to lead our team. Same with Suh, I mean how can he be a leader making franchise QB money?

Show me a leader on this team. And it's not RT either. I think he may be an introvert.

Teams with strong leadership don't look like this every week. Don't crank music and party in the locker room after losses as has been reported.

Good thing we got rid of that damn Me player Ajayi. That fixed it.

Miami is a vacation hot spot.

The locker room is a mess and has been going all the way back to when JT & Zach were here.

Too many players are just here to collect their pay checks and party on the playa.

That said, not sure what happened to Armando recently.

It seems like in the past year and a half he started to write about FOOTBALL instead of the usual shallow, emotional nonsense that most of the other local sports writers shell out.

Seems like he also has a much better understanding of the NFL all of a sudden.

I guess after so many years on that job he finally started to put the pieces together.

Your definition may be different but the fact remains. Zero leadership. Introverted? Rashad Jones and Cam Wake the poor non me players who are just well, too introverted to lead our team. Same with Suh, I mean how can he be a leader making franchise QB money?

Show me a leader on this team. And it's not RT either. I think he may be an introvert.

Teams with strong leadership don't look like this every week. Don't crank music and party in the locker room after losses as has been reported.

Good thing we got rid of that damn Me player Ajayi. That fixed it.
Not being a good leader doesnt mean you're selfish...

Sad really this is something that Jones should be doing.

Between he and Suh and Wake there is enough veteran presence in that locker room.

Yeremiah Bell used to be a good team leader. It's been pretty lackluster since he left.

Tannehill should have the offense. That's all and overall Tannehill needs to be the man.

Not being a good leader doesnt mean you're selfish...
Ok then we have a bunch of unselfish non leaders. Players that will fall on their sword quietly. Unprecedented.

Back
Top Bottom