Armon Binns , Does he could be solid WR for us ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armon Binns , Does he could be solid WR for us ?

talk about long being hurt. second year bess went down at the end.

and the answer to your question on binns is yes, he can become a force. He finds the endzone alot. Right now, he is being asked to do smaller stuff. I think Bailey in the draft and one of the free agent wr's will do the trick along w/ a TE.

We will have full deck next year if this is done.

You guys are letting your fandom obscure your thinking. The Dolphins WR core is cluttered with JAGs. It needs a serious upgrade at 1-2. Bess has peaked and it is not overly impressive. He has problems creating separation and is invisible in the red zone.

I agree completely.

That said, on the subject of Binns specifically, if he shows up today and makes a couple of plays, he will definitely have done enough that I want to see him in camp again next season.

Do you not realize his impact in the slot on 3rd downs? He is a machine at keeping drives alive, I can't imagine what he would do in a Brady led offense. Bess is staying here for a long time.

I do agree Bess has done a good job and would probably be better in NE who wouldnt but I do find that people that think he could step in and be Wes Welker is beyond disrespect for what Welker has done. Im not saying u implied that but welker has done some things no other player has ever done and may never do again 5 seasons 110 or more receptions.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

talk about long being hurt. second year bess went down at the end.

and the answer to your question on binns is yes, he can become a force. He finds the endzone alot. Right now, he is being asked to do smaller stuff. I think Bailey in the draft and one of the free agent wr's will do the trick along w/ a TE.

We will have full deck next year if this is done.

what do u mean he finds the endzone alot did u mean in college

yes absolutely bring him back.. atleast for mini camp and training camp... although his stats werent that impressive those 3 catches he made were in close quarters (tough catches) and i believe were all on third down.... easily better than matthews, moore, fuller... gb has kept 6 wr on roster at times so he should atleast get training camp invite

I worry that Ireland looks at Binns the way he looked at Legadu Naanee (incidently Omar has been pumping up Binns lately like he did Naanee in camp) and decides the WR corp is solved with his addition and doesn't address WR in free agency or the draft.

I worry that Ireland looks at Binns the way he looked at Legadu Naanee (incidently Omar has been pumping up Binns lately like he did Naanee in camp) and decides the WR corp is solved with his addition and doesn't address WR in free agency or the draft.

We all have our personal opinions of Ireland, and I do put tons of blame on him for this teams 's recent woes...but I do not think any GM in this league, considering our situation, would have that mindset. If so, they belong absolutely no where near anything resembling the sport of football.

Yes he can..but ireland is such a cheapo that he would not go after a big name just to rely on a waiver wire acorn..damn ty hilton is getting better and better,....thanks jeff ireland.

Back
Top Bottom