Aromashodu and Wright are steals !!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aromashodu and Wright are steals !!!!!

uga3406

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I love the two players. I half to say they may not be implact player in '06 or '07 but they will be good players for us and ready for the spotlight by '08. Both of these players r steals to get in the 7th rd. I think they are the two best players we drafted this year. Nothing aganist Allen and Hagans i see these guys being way better then those two.

Hagan was a steal. Wright and Aromashodu were aggrivated robbery.

Great picks! Cameron Vaughn and Hank Baskett are still out there too. Maybe we can get Vaughn as a UFA!

Wright and Aromashodu, when I saw them I was thrilled, Wright could have been a day 1 pick and we got him in the last round, that is awesome. Also Aroma is a great athlete and someone I hoped we would pick up! Great Picks....Steals!

uga3406 said:
I love the two players. I half to say they may not be implact player in '06 or '07 but they will be good players for us and ready for the spotlight by '08. Both of these players r steals to get in the 7th rd. I think they are the two best players we drafted this year. Nothing aganist Allen and Hagans i see these guys being way better then those two.

Allen will end up being the leader of our defense in a few years. Hagan could end up being another OJ Mcduffie and Toledo will be Houcks pride and Joy in a few years and Wright and Aromashodu will represent the second greatest value in dolphin history. The first being JT in the late third round and Zach in the fifth.

Overall this draft is a B+. Value in regaurds to talent and fit into Sabans style. High Character guys who simply fill a need within the team concept and structure. Those things are very important. And it was all done with no 2nd,5th, and 6th round draft picks. Awesome. Besides, I think Miami has become the Free agency capital of the NFL now where Saban controls the universe and not some overpriced mouthpiece.

By the way, how do you think Daunte is feeling right about now looking at Hagan and Aromashodu? Do you think we are going downfield now or what?

They will not be better than Allen and Hagans. If they were, they woulda been in the first 3 rounds. Good players in the 7th though.

just cause they werent taken in the 1st 3 rounds doesnt anything. Wasn't tom brady picked in the 6th rd and must we forget Zach was picked in the 5th. Dont base a player by the round they got picked sometimes players just fall thru the cracks...it happens.

hopefully rod and devin will be good ballplayers, but i myself count on at the most half of 2nd day picks to make it.

I'm very happy with our draft...I think Wright will have a chip on his shoulder just like Manny last year and Saban will get the most out of him and to get him in the 7th round was amazing and the WR is also a steal.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom