Aromoshadui instead of Colston | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aromoshadui instead of Colston

Louis Oliver

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Hey I like our Picks of Fred Evans and Rodrique Wright in round 7...

But think if we had gotten Marques Colston instead of Aromoshadu...

Marques Colston looks like the steal of the draft.

Oh well, not trying to be picky but that would have been a sweet 7th round.

Is it Sunday yet?

Looking back its always easy to say who you should have taken, I think at the time we made the right picks

Alex44 said:
Looking back its always easy to say who you should have taken, I think at the time we made the right picks

Unquestionably true. Just dreaming.

Louis Oliver said:
Unquestionably true. Just dreaming.

I do that all the time :nono:

We could have Randy Moss and Anquan Boldin on the team :lol: Drew Brees at QB ( I like Daunte Im just saying if we drafted him) Clinton Portis at RB

The list goes on, I think thats why drafting the right people is so important

Would have been nice but 7th rounders are almost always 'crap shoot' type of players. Some times you hit but most of the time.....

who knew about colston? some guys just get better and faster on the field than others.

Marques Colston was one of the supplemental picks at the end of the round.

But seriously, we're having a discussion about "should have taken X when Y was on the board" about seventh-rounders? Come on...

Alex44 said:
dude we should have taken manny lawson!!!! hes is a great player and athleat!!!!! I was never in favor of jsaon allen but i think he will be fantastic!

There is no reason to believe Jason Allen will amount to anything. He got drafted way to high, and had the gull to holdout.

The Ghost said:
There is no reason to believe Jason Allen will amount to anything. He got drafted way to high, and had the gull to holdout.

Obviously you've never seen him play before then. Did you see him at Tennessee? Otherwise you're basing an opinion on his career from the preseason.

NickJr. said:
Obviously you've never seen him play before then. Did you see him at Tennessee? Otherwise you're basing an opinion on his career from the preseason.

I mean I know video games dont mean anything but in NCAA 06 Allen is rated like 95+ Im pretty sure, of course its just a video game but it shows he was considered a very good player and it shouldnt be a suprise he went high, everyone knows he has talent

Oooh that's a tough revelation. We could have gotten Rod Wright later and had a starting-caliber WR in Colston. That hurts. And then no need for Aromamashodu, who was a long shot to make the team, much less the practice squad. I wonder how he's doing in Indy?

Is it me or after a year of horror after horror the Saints are the luckiest team in football?

Back
Top Bottom