Article on the most overrated players of the 2017 NFL draft. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article on the most overrated players of the 2017 NFL draft.

Jerrysanders

Active Roster
Reaction score
https://www.fanragsports.com/nfl/overrated-players-nfl-draft/

[FONT=&amp]Taco Charlton, Michigan[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Charlton isn’t routinely mocked to go in the top 10 anymore, but most analysts still slot him in the first round. I struggle to see where it’s coming from. On multiple occasions, Charlton struggled to tackle and finish plays. Finishing is a skill. The best players are able to finish.[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
taco making regular appearances on these types of lists is not a good thing - feels like he will drop hard

The name of the website tells it all "fanragsports". I'd wipe my ass on this website if it didn't smear my monitor.

I agree. Chronic underachiever. Can someone light a fire under his ass? Don't know. But for me, he has bust written all over him.

Pat Kirwin on Sirius NFL Radio is not a fan of him at all. Lazy and takes plays off

Taco Charlton answering his critics on Twitter

[TWEET]803328166072881156[/TWEET]
[TWEET]816865652208181248[/TWEET]
[TWEET]829540417280446464[/TWEET]
[TWEET]846353870032916481[/TWEET]

I don't get the Taco love at all. Nothing wows me about his highlights. I won't even look at him in a film session.

However, I didn't know he was hampered with a foot injury. If we draft him I'd have to dig deeper to know why. Still, I'd rather risk McDowell and a headache, then indigestion with a taco.

There weren't many people here on the Taco train. In fact it was more of a food truck or even a street cart to be more accurate.

Of all they players linked to us, only Taco would severely piss me off. Too much of a project and I'm sick of drafting players with'"potential."

I don't think the writer is very far off with his picks.

I am in the minority here but I agree that Reddick is overrated. What I see is an athlete playing football. Watch the first 4-5 plays of him against USF and that is what I believe you get with him. He struggles to make reads, when playing LB he is the last one moving at the snap instead he just stands there trying to figure things out. It looks like his teammates are trying to tell him what to do pre snap and he struggles to get off blocks.

http://draftbreakdown.com/video/haason-reddick-vs-usf-2016-2/

Of all they players linked to us, only Taco would severely piss me off. Too much of a project and I'm sick of drafting players with'"potential."

Isn't that about every player ever drafted? :idk:

I agree with this... He's horrible against the run and can't rush the passer against good Tackles. His numbers were padded when playing against poor tackles. He also had 1 move and that's trying to beat the tackle on the edge

Even though of the potential pass-rushers, Taco would not be tops on my list, I don't think he would be as bad a pick as many here think.

He does show a slight motivational problem, but if he was indeed playing injured, then that makes the type of season he had, that much better...Starting to look like he will not be the player Miami picks tonight anyway, so people should not worry.

The name of the website tells it all "fanragsports". I'd wipe my ass on this website if it didn't smear my monitor.

This write-up seemed to peg a couple of the fallers pretty well I see a lot of bad opinions come from big sites too.

Back
Top Bottom