As a Dolphins fan. . . | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As a Dolphins fan. . .

next-year

MostHated
Reaction score
I legit like the draft like 100 times more than the season.

It's like sure this season is shaping up to be a disaster but a big part of me is thinking "Sick, we might draft a cool QB with a ton of potential"

The draft offers legitimate hope, and as Dolphins fan that's the best I can ask for.

I legit like the draft like 100 times more than the season.

It's like sure this season is shaping up to be a disaster but a big part of me is thinking "Sick, we might draft a cool QB with a ton of potential"

The draft offers legitimate hope, and as Dolphins fan that's the best I can ask for.

Yeah being a bad team is what turned me into a draft fanatic. It's gives you hope.

Id bet most draft fanatics here feel the same way. Honestly I think this forum has pretty good draft evaluators. when the debates get going there is a lot of good insight and opinions here on the draft.

This part of the forum is also far more civil than the general forum. Being a bad team sucks, but at least we get good draft convo.

Yeah being a bad team is what turned me into a draft fanatic. It's gives you hope.

Id bet most draft fanatics here feel the same way. Honestly I think this forum has pretty good draft evaluators. when the debates get going there is a lot of good insight and opinions here on the draft.

This part of the forum is also far more civil than the general forum. Being a bad team sucks, but at least we get good draft convo.

I find it quite hard to stomach the NFL anymore to be honest. I was already only lukewarm towards it since the early 2000's, pretty much quit watching it all together a few years ago. It's only gotten a lot worse since then. The NFL has become way too corporate for me. I've probably only watched one game the Dolphins have played in a few years and that was against Cincinnati the other night. Only reason I watched it is because A.J. Green is one of the few players in the NFL I enjoy watching and took a break from college for a few hours. They looked the same as the last time I'd seen 'em. Only worse.

I just don't see how people live and die with this terrible excuse for a sports franchise. I feel bad for them. They are nowhere close to the same Dolphins organization that I became familiar with in the 70's and 80's. They don't stand for or represent the same things or values anymore, and that's part of the problem. Just look at those uniforms they wear now. Unreal.

Agreed, In college there's never the chance for your team to get bogged down for years because of stupid contracts.

WVU at the very least keeps things interesting for me and I enjoy getting to watch dudes like Karl Joseph make noise in the league.

Didn't used to be that way. The draft was kind of an afterthought, as a way to add a couple of players. When the team was winning it was all about making the playoffs and a super bowl run. Didn't start thinking about the draft until late December.

Now, the team has been bad for so long that the draft is more exciting that watching the Miami Dolphins play. It's sad how far the team has fallen. I guess there's no where to go but up....although tell that to Detroit fans.

Also, lots more media coverage of the draft these days. Used to have to wait to read Pro Football Weekly or watch college sports to self scout players. There honestly wasn't much out there.

Now, there are so many great websites and, as you pointed out, great insight from many on Finheaven. And, yes, it does give you hope when your team is in the dumps.

Back
Top Bottom