As long as we're coming clean... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As long as we're coming clean...

Lusus

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I've been lurking for about 2 months now, reading pretty much every day--heck every couple of hours.

I wanted to say hello to everyone and that I hate you all. You've made me way too excited about my Fins way way too early in the year. :D

I usually never post on message boards though I've been reading various and sundry for over 13 years but you guys are...different. So here I am.:lurking:

I'm a 28 year old statistician who lives in Surfside and can't believe there are people who care about the Fins as much or (gasp!) more than I. I do feel like I'm home. :woot: (And probably a bit of a homer, but not too much)

So for me to post more, I'll probably go post crazy now since I am among like minded people. It really sucked living in Ithaca for 3 years amongst the Jets and Bills fans. To wit:

:jetssuck: :billsbite and of course :nesucks:

Lusus

I know Surfside well. All the streets have poets names like Abbott, Baron, Carlisle, Dickens etc. Very close to the ocean, beautiful city. Welcome, feel free to post away. Wait until the season starts if you think it's crazy now. Go Fins!

Lusus said:
I've been lurking for about 2 months now, reading pretty much every day--heck every couple of hours.

I wanted to say hello to everyone and that I hate you all. You've made me way too excited about my Fins way way too early in the year. :D

I usually never post on message boards though I've been reading various and sundry for over 13 years but you guys are...different. So here I am.:lurking:

I'm a 28 year old statistician who lives in Surfside and can't believe there are people who care about the Fins as much or (gasp!) more than I. I do feel like I'm home. :woot: (And probably a bit of a homer, but not too much)

So for me to post more, I'll probably go post crazy now since I am among like minded people. It really sucked living in Ithaca for 3 years amongst the Jets and Bills fans. To wit:

:jetssuck: :billsbite and of course :nesucks:

Lusus

Did you go to Cornell or something? I live in Rochester and my better half works with a prof there while she is doing her disertation.

dreadlockera said:
Did you go to Cornell or something? I live in Rochester and my better half works with a prof there while she is doing her disertation.
Heh, yeah. I spent 3 years at grad school at Cornell. I grew up in South Florida and went to UF for undergrad, so moving to Ithaca was a rude awakening. It was just so...different. I remember driving 30 minutes to get to a Wal-Mart feeling like it was a real daytrip. I still drive 30 minutes to a Wal-Mart but it's not the same. I did come to love it while I was there, but I'm happy to be back in S.Florida.

I do miss the hills and the climate (from May-Sept at least) a little bit, though. But the ocean more than makes up for it. ;)

Lusus

:welcome:

Glad to see you make the jump from lurker to poster Lusus!
You've already found that FinHeaven is the best FinFan site on the web, and it's due to our outstanding members that we have grown to be what we are today!
Feel free to take advantage of everything FinHeaven has to offer, and if you have any questions, comments or concerns... don't hesitate to contact either FinHeavenAJ, Muck, myself, or any of our Moderators (except P4E... he's just plain scary :jk: ).

Anyway... looking forward to seeing your future posts...

Go Fins!!

:welcome: :assimilat

The more the merrier,or at least that is what they say. Welcome aboard.Dolfanreal69

Welcome Lusus. Glad to have you posting on this board. Look forward to hearing from you alot :)

Always good to have another homer aboard...;)

Welcome.
:rocker:

Welcome To The Best Site Around, And I Know How You Feel, Well Actually All Of Us Do, We Want The Season To Start Now.

Back
Top Bottom