Ashton Youboty.Our First pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ashton Youboty.Our First pick?

dolfan#1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was reading the espn issue about the draft and they said that we should draft Ashton Youboty CB from Ohio State in the first round. Wat do u think?:dolphins:

Skeet84 said:
I hope not and this belongs in the draft forum.

kiper has us getting daunte witner from OSU...they both r very good....only gonna get better....but #16 is a lil early....maybe if we traded down and got one of em later in the 1st, and take a WR in the second

I'm a die hard Buckeye trust me he's not ready for the NFL I cant believe he came out early.and I cant believe ANYONE would take him in the 1st.

dolfan#1 said:
I was reading the espn issue about the draft and they said that we should draft Ashton Youboty CB from Ohio State in the first round. Wat do u think?:dolphins:

I just graduated from OSU and watch EVERY game. Youboty is not good at all. I could not beleive when I heard he was going to the NFL. He could not cover my grandmother in a wheel chair. If we pick Youboty beofre the 4th round, I will no longer watch the NFL.

Wow, two OSU fans dogging on Youboty.

I'll have to take there word for it. Even before reading the comments, I thought You boty at #16 is way to high, I thought of him more of a later 1st rounder.

Spray Mucus said:
Wow, two OSU fans dogging on Youboty.

I'll have to take there word for it. Even before reading the comments, I thought You boty at #16 is way to high, I thought of him more of a later 1st rounder.

Yeah, Im not high on him at all.although I would like Whitner in the later rounds

some team later in the first is probably going to take a chance on him. i hope we dont. he doesnt seem ready to see decent playing time any time soon.

I'll chime in also on Youboty-------Absolutely not. All you have to look at is the Vince Young TD pass over Youboty that gave Texas the win. NO EFFORT.

NOOO Youboty!!!!. There are a lot of good cornerbacks than Ashton Youboty, like Jimmy Williams, Tye Hill, Antonio Cromartie or Jonathan Joseph.

Back
Top Bottom