At a total loss for words | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At a total loss for words

alright already....

I was just making a point....I apparently used the wrong example. Or I put it the wrong way......just scratch that....but you know what I mean......right???? I'm actually a very NICE and SENSITIVE person.....with that behind....COME ON MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fair enough

Yeah I can dig it, next time use some kind of Jets reference as an example, everybody will get a laugh.:goof:

flyin11

easy there big guy!!!!!!!!! we're not out to get you.....just making reference to your fair weather tendencies...but as you said you've been a Miami fan for 7 years...GOOD! That's longer than any of the other teams....sounds like you've found a home......SO KEEP YOUR ASS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way, I've yet to paint my face....but I think I just might have to give it a shot.....thanks for the idea!

No problem fellas...I might have had a shot at you guys if my parents would have done it earlier!!! :lol: LOL I didn't even start getting into football until I was about 13-15 years old..back then I was into video games, bowling, and having fun with friends...I got a late start :( I'm here now dammit..and not planning on going anywhere!!!! :goof: :cool: The Dolphins are the coolest team on earth to me..No one else can even compare to them ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom