At this point | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At this point

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I'd throw a nice offer at Alex Smith and possibly actually win a bidding war. No big Alex fan but with a chip on his shoulder and a rookie draft chioce on his heels along with Moore I would take this. Screw San fran. Win one for a change (even if it s just Alex Smith) if the team blows there's always Barkley next year.

GO FOR IT

Here's a differentl look - "Taking Alex Smith away from Harbaugh as payback for not coming here?" Something to think about. Ends the QB debaucle somewhat.

I don't think Harbaugh really cares if Smith signs in Miami.

Ireland is sitting at the bar and it's 4am LAST CALL,he's had 16 drinks
and Alex Smith is starting to look better and better

Ireland is sitting at the bar and it's 4am LAST CALL,he's had 16 drinks
and Alex Smith is starting to look better and better
Exactly. And you noticed I said a rookie QB also. Smith is no long gterm answer but it's getting late and there turning the lights off. The bonus is the payback to San fran.Vendictive ... I like that. Short term contract with lots of preformance bonuses.

Thanks to all poster. The buttons not there today.

Don't kid yourself, it'd hurt the 49ers. They were banking on Peyton.

I like that part the best. Heck if Cleveland takes Tannenhill I draft the kid from Bama and pound the ball. Still get your q b later in the drft.

there's always Barkley next year.

GO FOR IT

I love how fishfanmiami was one of the leaders of the anti "suck for luck" campaign.. saying he didnt care he wanted to win meaningless games.... stood on his wobbly perch all season and was one of the most outspoken & vocal ones.,

and now he's spewing off that maybe we can get Barkley next year.. which would mean the exact same thing as the smart suck for luckers wanted to do, as we were smart enough to see this mess coming from a hundred miles away, the same mess of the last decade.

so here is fishfanmiami, making a total fool of himself, already looking for barkley,... which only means one thing, stinking next year and wasting the season. Because we all know it would be impossible to trade for that #1 pick, just as its impossible this year. Period.

all the hypocrites like fishfanmiami are coming out of the woodwork now. Just as I said they would back in weeks 3, 4, 5, and 6 of last season. Before week 1 vs New England I saw all of this coming from miles away, predicted it would be a disastrous season and a total mess was ensuing,, in many ways. I vehemently said all of these calamities were upon this franchise, and predicted it before the season started, wrote many posts on it.. it was all so obvious but fishfanmiami was totally blind as a bat and wanted no part of common sense.

And what's even more hilarious is he wants to overpay for another poor to mediocre QB like alex freakin smith. Wanting Smith is like wanting to pay $10M/per on Sanchez. All you will get is the same mediocre crap. the ugly middle ground of ineptitude.

Talking through both sides of his mouth now, after he stood on a hill all season spewing garbage at the people who actually had a clue, people who had a clue for the betterment of the franchise and its future into the next decade+

Colts fans are FAR more joyous than Miami fans are right about now, are they not ?? They have so much more to look forward to. But you can still celebrate a 2011 win against the pathetic Kansas City Chiefs til the cows come home. I don't know why you're not still celebrating that win instead of spending time and effort with such threads. That win against KC was so life changing and momentous, for you and your brethren.

I specifically told you that you will look like a total fool in the near future, and told you that during the middle of last season. And here you are, looking beyond foolish. You're totally desperate, lost,.. in fact you're so lost that you've stooped to such an outlandish low level of paying $10M per year on a crappy QB just to feel vindicated on harbaugh and the 49ers. How beyond stupid. You don't know what's up or down, don't know whats coming from the left, or the right. Just in total no man's land. Just as I predicted.

HILARIOUS !! :lol:

lol at the children

I love how fishfanmiami was one of the leaders of the anti "suck for luck" campaign.. saying he didnt care he wanted to win meaningless games.... stood on his wobbly perch all season and was one of the most outspoken & vocal ones.,

and now he's spewing off that maybe we can get Barkley next year.. which would mean the exact same thing as the smart suck for luckers wanted to do, as we were smart enough to see this mess coming from a hundred miles away, the same mess of the last decade.

so here is fishfanmiami, making a total fool of himself, already looking for barkley,... which only means one thing, stinking next year and wasting the season. Because we all know it would be impossible to trade for that #1 pick, just as its impossible this year. Period.

all the hypocrites like fishfanmiami are coming out of the woodwork now. Just as I said they would back in weeks 3, 4, 5, and 6 of last season. Before week 1 vs New England I saw all of this coming from miles away, predicted it would be a disastrous season and a total mess was ensuing,, in many ways. I vehemently said all of these calamities were upon this franchise, and predicted it before the season started, wrote many posts on it.. it was all so obvious but fishfanmiami was totally blind as a bat and wanted no part of common sense.

And what's even more hilarious is he wants to overpay for another poor to mediocre QB like alex freakin smith. Wanting Smith is like wanting to pay $10M/per on Sanchez. All you will get is the same mediocre crap. the ugly middle ground of ineptitude.

Talking through both sides of his mouth now, after he stood on a hill all season spewing garbage at the people who actually had a clue, people who had a clue for the betterment of the franchise and its future into the next decade+

Colts fans are FAR more joyous than Miami fans are right about now, are they not ?? They have so much more to look forward to. But you can still celebrate a 2011 win against the pathetic Kansas City Chiefs til the cows come home. I don't know why you're not still celebrating that win instead of spending time and effort with such threads. That win against KC was so life changing and momentous, for you and your brethren.

I specifically told you that you will look like a total fool in the near future, and told you that during the middle of last season. And here you are, looking beyond foolish. You're totally desperate, lost,.. in fact you're so lost that you've stooped to such an outlandish low level of paying $10M per year on a crappy QB just to feel vindicated on harbaugh and the 49ers. How beyond stupid. You don't know what's up or down, don't know whats coming from the left, or the right. Just in total no man's land. Just as I predicted.

HILARIOUS !! :lol:

lol at the children

+1

Back
Top Bottom