Attention Dudley Guice fans.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention Dudley Guice fans....

First off, Dudley Guice did not participate in the combine. Those numbers are from his ProDay. I don't know who put the site together, but I would think that Mr. Guice would want to know if someone is promoting him. I don't think this is a bad thing and it might help his draft stock(though highly unlikely). But this site comes off like it is him promoting himself.:rolleyes2:

It says on the site that Guice created it to publicize himself for NFL teams and provide info for that exact purpose, to promote himself. Pretty smart if you ask me. Hus video clips don't seem to be working, though.

First off, Dudley Guice did not participate in the combine. Those numbers are from his ProDay. I don't know who put the site together, but I would think that Mr. Guice would want to know if someone is promoting him. I don't think this is a bad thing and it might help his draft stock(though highly unlikely). But this site comes off like it is him promoting himself.:rolleyes2:
Exactly, that is the point of the website. On the homepage, it says that he created the site to get noticed by more people involved in the NFL and to put his measurables out there. I don't know what you mean about the combine, because it clearly states that those are the results from the Northwestern State Pro-Day that was held on March 3, 2009. After all of his times it has in parenthesis where he would rank if he had been invited to the combine. After looking at those numbers, had he been invited he would have fared very well.

Exactly, that is the point of the website. On the homepage, it says that he created the site to get noticed by more people involved in the NFL and to put his measurables out there. I don't know what you mean about the combine, because it clearly states that those are the results from the Northwestern State Pro-Day that was held on March 3, 2009. After all of his times it has in parenthesis where he would rank if he had been invited to the combine. After looking at those numbers, had he been invited he would have fared very well.
I read it wrong. I saw combine and my mind blocked out the word: drills. I have been doing that alot lately.:oops:

Self Promotion is an art form, in my mind, good for him. I don't know how many teams are going to like the fact that he posts who works him out, but at least he is being proactive.

Back
Top Bottom