Attention: People who want to go to the Bills Tailgating Party | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention: People who want to go to the Bills Tailgating Party

I already got tickets, and I don't really post here much, but I live in delaware and I'm flying down on the 19th and staying until the 22 so I'll be there for the game. We already have tickets, but it would be good to have people to know in the lot. I'll have a ricky williams jersey on, so you should be able to spot me. J/K. Let me know were you all are and we can all meet up. I'm sitting in section 144, but let me know where everyone else is so we can all meet before the game!

Ok,

I'm calling the front office sometime this week... and want to confirm the following:

Miamian - ONE ticket, no preference to sitting
inFins - TWO tickets, prefers endzone seating
miadphan13 - TWO tickets, endzone seating
dolfans1988 - FOUR tickets, no preference
JayDog - TWO tickets, no preference

That is a total of ELEVEN tickets. Ticket prices for lower endzone are approxiametly $50 each. However, they can range from $45 - $70 according to the Dolphins website. Upperlevel endzone would cost $40 according to TicketMaster.

I am going to try and get five people in one row, and then 6 in another. Or some other combination... I will try my hardest to get everyone in the same area, and really close together.

Now, just to confirm... PLEASE confirm that you want the amount of tickets there. If you do not pay, I will seriously be pissed.

Also, I am going to try and get in the endzone, if that doesn't work, then corner, and then sidelines. If there is no place, we're going up stairs... cause I know there are seats up there :D However, do not fear... we're going to sit on the home side.

If you are not comfortable with this arrangement, please tell me so and I will not purchase the tickets. Also, in addition, please let me know if you want a parking pass.

Lastly, if you do not live in Florida, or are looking for ways to get to the game. Please contact Michele, aka miadphan13, as she is a travel agent. Many people here go through her for their travel plans. She is very experienced. So, shoot her a PM or email, and ask her for some help :cool:

So, as I said... please let me know if all these plans are good. PLEASE CONFIRM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Ok i dont cant go anymore, my ride who is my brother has final exams in his college that week, so i guess i cant go.. i might go to the colts game..

Problems getting tickets

Hello,

I've contacted TicketMaster, and the only tickets they have available for seats that site more than two people are in section 449, row 29 & 28. The seats are currently worth $50.00

Thus, I have came to the conclusion that it would be in the best interest of us all if we purchased tickets seperately. If you wish to purchase better tickets through eBay or ticketsinaflash, you can do so.

Sorry about this... but I tried to get us all tickets, and seeing how everyone may not want those seats... I decided that it would be best if we all did our own thing for the seats.

However, have no fear, the tailgate party will still go on! Please be sure to get your hands on some orange parking passes to make things easier... it's $20.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Yes, I would like a parking pass also. Well, this sucks, but if we must split up, we must.

Okay, I really hate to sit by myself. So I'll get tickets for myself and anyone else who wants to sit together.

I don't need a parking pass.

Last edited:
Why can't we get these tickets?

Section 435
Row 24
Seats 9-19
$50 each

I just found this on Ticketmaster today.

Yea section 435 seems to be the only section you can get more than one seat together. You can get 6 there AJ!

I just sent an email or PM to Miamian and inFins... I'm not waiting for their response!

If anyone else wants to come in... please feel free to let me know!

Let's do it. Sorry for the late post (is that considered fashionable in electronic etiquette?), I just got home a little while ago.

Excellent... so its going to be...

inFins (2tix, 1 pass), Michele (2tix, 1 pass), myself (2 tix, 1 pass), and Miamian (1tix)

I shall call up TicketMaster tomorrow and get the tickets. I am pretty sure all three of you have my address... if not, PM me :cool:

Remember... $50 per ticket, and $20 per pass.

Thanks again... please send the money for the tickets as soon as possible, so I don't have to keep this on my credit card for too long... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom