ATTN: Laker-haters...don't even start.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ATTN: Laker-haters...don't even start..

CirclingWagons

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
wow, the T'Wolves won a must-win home game, alert everyone!!! :roflmao:

This is a litte pre-emptive, but don't come with your empty trashtalk. You KNOW the Lakers are taking Game 6, and than the finals...to think otherwise would be ignorance and/or homerism.

I'm just giving you haters some advice, so you don't look stupid.

LA is going to win the championship this year, they've already been fitted for their rings :cool:

This makes things very interesting, game 6 is a must win for the Lakers. They can't go back to Minnesota in Game 7. I still think they win game 6, however I'm not rooting for them. By the way, do you know what a Laker actually is? I was wondering that the other day.

They use to me located in Minnesota I believe and there are a lot of lakes there I guess

I'm assuming it's some kind of fish, that's what came up when I googled for it.

As much as I like the players LA has and the way they play, I am rooting against them now. They were my third favorite team but not anymore. Go Detroit!! (or Indiana!)

Prime Time said:
As much as I like the players LA has and the way they play, I am rooting against them now. They were my third favorite team but not anymore. Go Detroit!! (or Indiana!)
Lakers just punched your second favorite team in the mouth...run along, and spare me your finals predictions, we know how the conference finals' ones worked out for you :rolleyes:

Lakers will pound on whatever team you choose to hop on to...can't run from LA :evil:

Of course the Lakers will win, not only do they have the most talent and teh best coach, they have the refs and commissioner as well.

When asked whom he'd like to see in the NBA Finals he replied, "Lakers Vs. Lakers"

No way the Lakers will lose to a team that can't score 80 when the league's popularity is down.

PhinsmissedFG said:
Of course the Lakers will win, not only do they have the most talent and teh best coach, they have the refs and commissioner as well.

When asked whom he'd like to see in the NBA Finals he replied, "Lakers Vs. Lakers"

No way the Lakers will lose to a team that can't score 80 when the league's popularity is down.
Are you a conspiracy theorist? Just curious because there seems to be lots of them.
Why didn't the Lakers win the title last year then?
Why wasn't Lebron in the playoffs? Woulda been a good story.
Why didn't Michael Jordan make the playoffs when he came back? Would've gotten great ratings.

I'll make a friendly wager (simple handshake) that the Ponders don't hit the 85 point mark the entire series. That being said, they could still lose 83-78 haha. No doubt the Pistons have to put up some points but it's not going to be the blowout everyone (including espn) thinks it's going to be. It's going to be another Indiana-Pistons series. Low scoring, block shots, hard nosed basketball.

caneproud117 said:
I'll make a friendly wager (simple handshake) that the Ponders don't hit the 85 point mark the entire series. That being said, they could still lose 83-78 haha. No doubt the Pistons have to put up some points but it's not going to be the blowout everyone (including espn) thinks it's going to be. It's going to be another Indiana-Pistons series. Low scoring, block shots, hard nosed basketball.
I'll take that bet, and i'll add that the Lakers will surpass 85 points in Game 1 :cool:

CirclingWagons said:
I'll take that bet, and i'll add that the Lakers will surpass 85 points in Game 1 :cool:
Alright you're on, even though I'm giving you homecourt so the Ponders should put up 85 but not much more. The Pistons use the 24 second clock every single time down there, the other team just doesn't get that many opportunities.

I believe I won the bet. I'll tell you what, I'll give you 90 points in Game two, you game?

Nah, the Lakers will probably take Game 2, if they don't they're in a world of hurt, having to win 2 out of 3 games in Detroit. I will let you have the chance to get your (invisible) money back, no double or nothing though because I expect the Lakers to win this next one.

Chalk another one up for me, 89-89. Do I know how to pick the scores or what? I'll say 87 tops in game three for the Ponders.

Back
Top Bottom