Attn NYC Fin Fans: You Can Get The Sunday Ticket Online | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attn NYC Fin Fans: You Can Get The Sunday Ticket Online

NJPHIN34

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I just found out that if you live in NYC (or I guess if you can at least acquire an address with a NYC zip code) then you can get the Sunday Ticket online access. I just called and the only problem is it's a little steep to watch games online; I'm pretty sure the guy on the phone said it was $349. But if anyone calls and I happen to be wrong about the price; please let me know.

I called the main customer service line and they told me to call this number: 1-800-670-7288.

I'm still debating whether or not to get it. Does anyone know how to connect a laptop to a HDTV or what the picture will be like?

Thanks!

Sounds like they are opening it up to online-only access starting next year (a FH member who works for DTV confirmed this). This year they are testing in certain markets.

Although you know the price is going to be prohibitively expensive so as to encourage people to just switch their TV service to DirecTV as well.

I use the online direct tv right now and ill tell u flat out that the quality is not as good as it is on tv just so u know

Same here, I've been using the online dtv, and it's def not as good. But my TV sucks, the computer screen is much bigger. I'm dealing for now.

Back
Top Bottom