aussie fin fan here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

aussie fin fan here

DragonsArmy

Scout Team
Reaction score
hi all, im a long time browser of this great site and thought i would FINALLY register. since i live in Australia i hardly see any dolphins games and rely on the highlights from the website and sportscenter (yes i am that desperate). That was until i found this site and cant thank you guys enough for maintaining and sharing your opinions here so i can get all the latest info and updates. thanks for having me :D

p.s if some of you are curious, my name DragonsArmy comes from the rugby league team i support, St George Illawarra Dragons. And yeh thats the logo in my avatar there :tongue:

hi all, im a long time browser of this great site and thought i would FINALLY register. since i live in Australia i hardly see any dolphins games and rely on the highlights from the website and sportscenter (yes i am that desperate). That was until i found this site and cant thank you guys enough for maintaining and sharing your opinions here so i can get all the latest info and updates. thanks for having me :D

p.s if some of you are curious, my name DragonsArmy comes from the rugby league team i support, St George Illawarra Dragons. And yeh thats the logo in my avatar there :tongue:

Hey DA. Any chance you could "convert" my wee brother, who lives in Randwick, to the beautiful game/Fins? He's a soccer/Edinburgh Hibees fanatic but I got worried when he started watching CRICKET :sidelol:

Hey DA. Any chance you could "convert" my wee brother, who lives in Randwick, to the beautiful game/Fins? He's a soccer/Edinburgh Hibees fanatic but I got worried when he started watching CRICKET :sidelol:

:lol: well theres certainly nothing wrong with soccer, ive played it for the last 11 years of my life and loved every second, love it to death. as for cricket......well the less we say about cricket the better lol. i will never understand how people can play or watch cricket. oh and if im ever walking round randwick and see someone wearing an edinburgh jersey ill be sure to try and convert him dolphins style lol. peace.

:lol: well theres certainly nothing wrong with soccer, ive played it for the last 11 years of my life and loved every second, love it to death. as for cricket......well the less we say about cricket the better lol. i will never understand how people can play or watch cricket. oh and if im ever walking round randwick and see someone wearing an edinburgh jersey ill be sure to try and convert him dolphins style lol. peace.

:lol: I'm hoping he just went for the sunshine and beer......:beer1:

I've knocked up a quick sig for you until you get something better....

clear.gif

Cheers

Dan

:lol: I'm hoping he just went for the sunshine and beer......:beer1:

I've knocked up a quick sig for you until you get something better....

clear.gif

Cheers

Dan

dude that sig is incredible! thank you soooo much man i love it and i doubt ill be finding anything better anytime soon. thanks again bro! :)

thanks mate, where abouts in sydney are ya from? going to any dragons games this year?

well i was originally from Oatley hence the Dragons but now i'm at Hunters Hill, how about yourself?, but yeah will deffinantly go to Dragons games this year, went to the charity shield, unfortunately, any of there games at the SFS or ANZ (formerly telstra) i will probably go to because i have membership at the grounds. Looks like it could be a painful season coming up though with the financial trouble the clubs in and the performances against canberra and the tigers were very very dissapointing.

well i was originally from Oatley hence the Dragons but now i'm at Hunters Hill, how about yourself?, but yeah will deffinantly go to Dragons games this year, went to the charity shield, unfortunately, any of there games at the SFS or ANZ (formerly telstra) i will probably go to because i have membership at the grounds. Looks like it could be a painful season coming up though with the financial trouble the clubs in and the performances against canberra and the tigers were very very dissapointing.

oh well im originally from hurstville then moved to menai about 8 years ago (if u dont know where menai is, its near sutherland lol). and ill definately be going to see them play this year, this is 5th year running ive had RedV membership so im usually at all the home games. as for the finanancial situation, looks like theyre thinking of dumping illawarra from the joint merger considering what a drain they are on the team. from what i read we've been supporting them financially for a while now and its just too much. and the less said about the canberra/tigers games the better. all i know is that we had canberra in the bag and we blew it big time. take it easy mate.

I have some kiwi friends that were teaching me rugby. No idea what that outside position was called (for the NFL it would be a DB/WR player), but they said I was the best they had played with at it. I was terrible in the scrum (is that what it is called?), but outside and left alone so to speak I was dangerous according to them. Glad to see support from the Ausies.

Back
Top Bottom