Autographed game used RW jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Autographed game used RW jersey

pvfootball13

Rookie
Reaction score
how much u think i could get for it. or should i hold on to it until the end of the season?

Check EBay for he going rates. Do you have certs? Or did he just sign it walking by?

I would love a signed Rickey jersey but autographed stuff really isn't what I'm into nor can I afford to low that kind of money on something like that.

Ebay is garbage for pricing. Items typically sell for much less on there than what they do in stores. It can be a good deal if you are buying, but you also dont know if what you are getting is real unless it has a COA from a reputable company (Mounted Memories, Steiner, Upper Deck, Tri-Star etc), not Bob's Autograph Hut.

how much u think i could get for it. or should i hold on to it until the end of the season?

The key to memorabilia is this.

1. Can you prove it is authentic game used?

2. Can you prove that the signature is authentic?

By proof I mean either a letter from the team, or from any professional certification body such as PSA/DNA.

Certificate of authenticity is worthless and anyone can make them up and a photo of him signing etc. is equally invalid because there is no connection between what is being signed and what you are selling. If you know it is authentic because you got it yourself, then spend the money to have PSA/DNA certify it authentic. It will sky rocket the value of the item.

Now with that said I would tell you that if you sold it without the proof described above, you may get $150-200 for it. If you get it certified, it could get 4 to 5 times that much.

If you have any questions let me know. I have collected memorabilia for years and have good knowledge of it.

-Matt

Im sorry, but there is no chance someone is buying an autographed Ricky jersey for $700-$1000 unless they are smoking the same stuff as him. Back in like 03 or something MAYBE. Not now though, regardless of who has authenticated it. I think you would be lucky to get a couple hundred nowadays.

And yes, PSA/DNA is good as well, but the companies I mentioned above are equally reputable. Collectors know that Marino has a contract with Mounted, Jeter with Steiner, Lebron and Tiger with UDA etc. JSA isnt too bad either. STAY AWAY from GAI/Global.

Seminole you are overlooking one important pieced. GAME USED.

That makes it $700-1000 if it is in fact actually authenticated game used ANY NFl jersey of a star.

Do you still disagree?

Back
Top Bottom