AVG to Vikings | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AVG to Vikings

Still pretty bummed about this one. I feel like we could have and should have kept AVG. He showed us some loyalty last year and we def didn’t return the love. Would rather have him than whatever scrap heap combo of back up DEs we end up with

This sucks. AVG is a good player. People saying he disappeared in some games... Phillips literally disappeared for half the games last season, and AVG played better taking his place in those games.

So starting next season miami will have no pass rushers as chubb and phillips most likely won't be back from their injuries. Hope miami has a not too expensive plan via FA or might have to draft another pass rusher again. I read that this draft is deep with talented pass rushers. Don't want miami going first rd for that since miami has big needs and hope a 1st rd pick goes to ol or elsewhere. But there could be good pass rush talent be in 2nd rd for miami and if so, they might have to draft a guy
Yes. Miami will have no players to rush the passer. They will be doomed. DOOMED!

AVG was one of my favorite players. How could you not root for the guy and his family after watching Hard Knox? I think the Vikings overpaid a bit but I'm glad he found a good home.

Back
Top Bottom