Back to back victories is the next step in the process. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Back to back victories is the next step in the process.

17-0

Practice Squad
Reaction score
There have been a lot of up and downs this year, but I think that the Cleveland game was a wake up call. From the shutout, to Saban getting criticized for his comments after the game, the players saw it was time to step up. We have a lot of young players and new players on the team, and they are all still relatively new to the system, but there is enough talent on this to team to be productive now. The Oakland game showed this team can be good now. It is time for us to win two in a row.

The first Buffalo game was hard to watch, but I think we are going to run all over the Jills this time. The O line is starting to gain confidence. After being the laughing stock of the NFL last year, this unit had a lot of things to overcome. They are now the most consistent unit on this team every week. With consistent play comes confidence, and the more confident comes better production. This could just be my opinion, but I think the Dolphins are going to steam-roll the Jills this weekend. Next week we play SD, the Dolphins are going to need to roll in there with a full head of steam to win that game. Our D matches up pretty good against their offense. If the secondary can play a good game, a win is not out of the question.

hopefully the linehan move kepps working. if he's on-field seeing the o-line get a good push, he will call more running plays

lets see if the d-line can have a back-to-back performance

frerotte should only attempt short passes to Mcmike or booker and go deep to chris once in awhile

The Cleveland game should have been a kick to nards, with steel toe boots!

If we don't win this one at home... well i don't know what i'll do, but it won't be pretty!

Next step + winning a division game is the next step.

God I'd like to see the phins finish on the plus side of a division record. It's been a long time.

VanDolPhan said:
Next step + winning a division game is the next step.

God I'd like to see the phins finish on the plus side of a division record. It's been a long time.

Since we are 0-3. I think 3-3 in the division will make me plenty happy for this year. At least we wouldn't see any "SWEEP" comments from any of our divisional rivals. :tongue:

But, I hear ya. I would love to finish on the plus side as well.

Lets also remember, till the patsies beat the Saints 2 weeks ago, they didnt have back to back wins this season. Two in a row would be a nice feather for us....

We stepped up after the Cleveland game, but I aint sure we are ready to do it week after week yet. I'll be convinced if we go unbeaten to the end of the season

BlitPhinFan said:
Since we are 0-3. I think 3-3 in the division will make me plenty happy for this year. At least we wouldn't see any "SWEEP" comments from any of our divisional rivals. :tongue:

But, I hear ya. I would love to finish on the plus side as well.

yes, please, please, please, please...

Back
Top Bottom