Bahktiari | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bahktiari

ahmilli

Rookie
Reaction score
I see some of yall like him ( Bahktiari) or the OT from Ohio State Fragel..

Could they instantly start at LT or RT, or will need to sit a year?
Or whats yalls take on them? Just want to know, thank you all.

Fragel is strictly a RT. Bahktiari could play LT in a pinch but he's a RT/G. I would be happy with Bahktiari as one of our 4th rounders.

I'm not convinced that Bahktiari is only a RT/G. I'd definitely try him at LT and see if he can handle it. The kid was practically flawless at LT in college and while not the best testing athlete, he's got decent footwork. I think Green Bay had another typically excellent Green Bay draft. Sure, people aren't impressed at the time of the pick, but they add guys that become good players. I remember wanting Clay Matthews and Brian Cushing and us having a shot at Matthews but not taking him because he wasn't really athletic enough ... just another overrated white guy, stiff, one year wonder, etc. etc. etc. Looking back, I'm not so sure Vontae Davis was the awesome better pick than Matthews like everyone told me he was at the time. Don't sleep on Green Bay's picks.

Bahktiari can play C too, and probably short yardage TE which makes him, at worst, a great swing man. WTG GB.

RW

Back
Top Bottom