Bama-Michigan....Who you got? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bama-Michigan....Who you got?

Namor

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
Title says it all....I'll go with my Tide by two touchdowns.
I think the game will be well in hand by 3rd quarter.
I think Michigan is a up and comer,i just don't think
they have enough for Sat.
Thoughts?

I've got Alabama but I'm taking those 14 points before the shift. Alabama shouldn't be more than probably an 8 point favorite.

I've got Alabama but I'm taking those 14 points before the shift. Alabama shouldn't be more than probably an 8 point favorite.

Hey JC....did you put down a little Floyd Mayweather action?

I don't like my 14 points this morning as much as I did the other day when I laid it. Those suspensions are going to hurt Michigan tonight.

Michigan State **** on me last night. That's a game they should have won by four touchdowns.

I don't like my 14 points this morning as much as I did the other day when I laid it. Those suspensions are going to hurt Michigan tonight.

Michigan State **** on me last night. That's a game they should have won by four touchdowns.

Dude, I havent bet against Boise since that ridiculous game against Va Tech to open the season. Tech CRUSHED Boise the whole game and shouldve won easily. Boise seems to pull that **** every year in the first game.

Mich st couldve punched it in last night. Tried on first down. Then took a TO and I guess realized they could kill the clock with taking knees. Its amazing how unaware coaches are sometimes of game situation. Personally, I wouldve punched it in anyway.

... I don't give a damn for the whole state of Mich-i-gan ...

(except when they play Ohio St. :chuckle:)

Bama wins by 10

Back
Top Bottom