Barry Jackson Buzz | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barry Jackson Buzz

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-buzz/

CHATTER### Impending free agent Anthony Fasano said the Dolphins haven’t approached him about a new contract. But Miami is interested. “He’s having a hell of a year – exceeded my expectations,” offensive coordinator Mike Sherman said. Fasano puts it succinctly: “I will never be that flashy guy, but I’m reliable and solid.”Two people in touch with the Dolphins said Jeff Ireland seems in no rush to address the contracts of his several key impending free agents. One of them said it’s difficult from a morale standpoint, during a season, to start serious talks with a couple but not the others.### This Dolphins coaching staff strongly believes Daniel Thomas can be an impact back -- one reason he’s playing ahead of Lamar Miller -- and his decisive three-yard run on third and goal against the Jets was encouraging. But here’s what’s troubling: He has converted a dismal 6 of 21 career short-yardage runs, meaning third or fourth down with one or two yards to go. Miami is 8 for 16 overall on runs in those situations this season.And Thomas' overall 3.0 yard average is sixth-worst in the NFL among qualifying backs.### The Dolphins have sold hundreds of prorated season tickets since the season started and have managed to eclipse last year’s season-ticket sales count (42,584), which was its lowest since 1983. The Dolphins were disappointed by their renewal rate, but those who didn't renew were offered an interesting deal late last week (through Al My Sons Moving and Storage Company): If you buy a season-ticket to the final five games, you get the Titans game free.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-buzz/#storylink=cpy

well he hasnt been great, but he is clutch when we need him and he seems to be the only one that can get the ball in the endzone after a catch. But still I think he only has like 200 yards so far. Hopefully he will start to get more use. I do need a good TE and he is available in my league. Hmmmm. Will I be too much of a homer if I have Hartline Bush, Miamis D and Fasano on my team?

ROsenhous mentioned something on the Joe Rose show about mid year contracts and team morale...for what it is worth

meh Fasano is more of a luxury then a need to this team... they need to develop Egnew and we have Clay

i dont really want to waste cap space on him.

If we loose fasano we create another Void.i know he is not the flashy type but he is the best te on this team.i do believe he is under used in this offence.does more blocking than route running what would you expect. I do not expect assland I ment Ireland to over pay any of his FA.

Back
Top Bottom