Bart Scott described as “extremely frustrated” with Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bart Scott described as “extremely frustrated” with Jets

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
The Jets have given Bart Scott permission to seek a trade, and the talk coming out of his camp suggests that Scott can't wait to leave.

Scott's agent Harold Lewis told Rich Cimini of ESPNNewYork.com that Scott is "extremely frustrated" with his role in the defense and that it's "destroying him" that he's no longer being used the way he used to be in coach Rex Ryan's defense, both with the Jets and the Ravens.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-described-as-extremely-frustrated-with-jets/

That is a very misleading headline, it clearly states in the article he was "extremely frustrated" w/ his role.

some quotes from his agent:

Lewis said Scott is not looking for a trade or to leave the Jets -- but he acknowledged that his client at times was "very frustrated" in what was an all-around disappointing season for the Jets.

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2012/02/jets_bart_scotts_reps_discuss.html

“Does he want to be a Jet?” Lewis asked. “Yes, nothing makes him happier other than winning. He’s made his money. At this point, it’s about winning a Super Bowl for Bart.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets...tt_trade_xIaOGGrabWAFhJzjoQE0FL#ixzz1ngNEFeeJ

All we have heard since the end of the season is that they want to get rid of Scott, I'd hate tos ee it. He was not himself this season, not the high energy, emotional leader of our D and I think that showed in the results. I want 2009 & 2010 Bart Scott back, I hope it can happen.

Yes fans in Jetland are picking Marigolds and Daffodills with dreams of winning that elusive Super Bowl next year. I hope the landing is soft come November when they realize their luck ran its course and they will be battling the Bills for the basement. FA la la la la la la la

we aren't the dolphins, the fight for 3rd and 4th is reserved for Buf and Miami.

If we could carry Jason Taylor to the doorstep of the SB we can break that door down w/ Fat Tony.

yeah too bad the guy who drafted Murphy, signed Jake Grove, kept starting Columbo and thinks FGsw are fist pump-worthy isn't a part time OC. Otherwise you might be on to something. But then again, you are referring to a better team that JT probably enhanced in the clubhouse, not the malignant one that now exists.

yeah too bad the guy who drafted Murphy, signed Jake Grove, kept starting Columbo and thinks FGsw are fist pump-worthy isn't a part time OC. Otherwise you might be on to something. But then again, you are referring to a better team that JT probably enhanced in the clubhouse, not the malignant one that now exists.

so Sparano was the GM not Ireland? who knew?

jason was along for the ride and I hope he and all dolphin fans appreciate how the Jets got him the closest he ever came to a SB.

jason was along for the ride and I hope he and all dolphin fans appreciate how the Jets got him the closest he ever came to a SB.
How can we forget when you continue to re-live the two luckiest years a team has had in the history of the NFL.

The meatball negotiated personnel say-so, presumably especially over his specialty the OL after the Harbaugh fiasco. (Wow compare the Harbaugh father and sons to the Ryan goobers.. it's funny but it's not).

He's the one that signed Columbo, he's the one that kept Columbo's turnstyle spinning. If you don't think at any past point The Meatball had input and influence over any of the line free agency signings or draftings, then by the same token, I'd assume The Beancounter is the one to blame for making the Taco draft decision unilaterally too, eh?

How can we forget when you continue to re-live the two luckiest years a team has had in the history of the NFL.

Obviously the only difference btw our teams was that we were lucky and Miami wasn't. How else can you explain it?

The meatball negotiated personnel say-so, presumably especially over his specialty the OL after the Harbaugh fiasco. (Wow compare the Harbaugh father and sons to the Ryan goobers.. it's funny but it's not).

He's the one that signed Columbo, he's the one that kept Columbo's turnstyle spinning. If you don't think at any past point The Meatball had input and influence over any of the line free agency signings or draftings, then by the same token, I'd assume The Beancounter is the one to blame for making the Taco draft decision unilaterally too, eh?

So the OL that helped make Reggie Bush a 1,000 yd rusher and gave you a really good ground game 3 of his 4 years was a bad mark against Tony?

Influence and final say are 2 different things.

Obviously the only difference btw our teams was that we were lucky and Miami wasn't. How else can you explain it?

So the OL that helped make Reggie Bush a 1,000 yd rusher and gave you a really good ground game 3 of his 4 years was a bad mark against Tony?

Influence and final say are 2 different things.

I know there's no comparison between Long and The Brick, and the gap between Mangold and Pouncey is closing and will accelerate, but I think your'e acknowledging that even with Columbo and our other OL shortcomings, we have a better OL than the jest since according to you the proof is in the pudding, right?

Ditto makes the argument that P Manning would be better protected under center in Miami than in Giants stadium is I'm following your reasoning, eh?

I know there's no comparison between Long and The Brick, and the gap between Mangold and Pouncey is closing and will accelerate, but I think your'e acknowledging that even with Columbo and our other OL shortcomings, we have a better OL than the jest since according to you the proof is in the pudding, right?

Ditto makes the argument that P Manning would be better protected under center in Miami than in Giants stadium is I'm following your reasoning, eh?

:lol2: no comparison btw Brick and Long but Pouncey after one year is getting close to the best C in the game. What a homer.

Tony doesn't get credit for Pouncey? he only gets blame when picks/signings don't work out?

Giants Stadium was torn down a couple of years ago.

We don't want or need Peyton Manning but he'd be better here w/ an organization that knows how to win.

:lol2: no comparison btw Brick and Long but Pouncey after one year is getting close to the best C in the game. What a homer.

Tony doesn't get credit for Pouncey? he only gets blame when picks/signings don't work out?

Giants Stadium was torn down a couple of years ago.

We don't want or need Peyton Manning but he'd be better here w/ an organization that knows how to win.

jets, mets, nets all 2nd tier teams and they all rhyme! you will always be 2nd fiddle in new york. you guys are just renting that stadium on giants away weeks.

jets, mets, nets all 2nd tier teams and they all rhyme! you will always be 2nd fiddle in new york. you guys are just renting that stadium on giants away weeks.

we were #1 in NY in '09 & '10, if you win you are #1 w/ regards to Mets and Jets(I am a Yankee fan and in the 80s this place was by far a Mets town).

Back
Top Bottom