bart scott is such a tool. he trademarks the phrase "cant wait" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bart scott is such a tool. he trademarks the phrase "cant wait"

Pretty smart actually.

He had a catch phrase and people ran with it. EVERYONE was saying it. Now people are trying to sell it?

Why not trademark it and make a bit of scratch for yourself instead of letting others profit?

Not sure how that's so dumb. I would have done the same thing.

Cool. I'm going to trademark the following phrases: "Yes", "No", "Okay", "Tomorrow", "Balloon", "Grass", "Tourist", "Idiot", and "Rabbit".

I feel rich already

Pretty smart actually.

He had a catch phrase and people ran with it. EVERYONE was saying it. Now people are trying to sell it?

Why not trademark it and make a bit of scratch for yourself instead of letting others profit?

Not sure how that's so dumb. I would have done the same thing.
Sure its smart..if he had done it right after the Patriot win and before the AFC championship, because thats when people were using it. most likely he wont see much money as NO ONE says "cant wait" anymore..hes a little too late

Wait, people didn't say cant wait before Bart Scott?

Why is it stupid? if the Jets had beat Pitt do you realize how much "can't wait" stuff we would have seen during the 2 weeks until the SB? He was really smart but unfortunately they lost and it kind of disappeared but had they won he would have made alot of money w/ t-shirts and other junk.

You guys are the only tools here. No one has to pay Bart for saying "Can't Wait". The reason why he trademark that saying, was because people were putting it on merchandise and selling that merchandise. That's it. Thats the same reason why Revis trademarked "Revis Island" last year.

^^^
Oh I agree the Feed the Wolf thing is insanely stupid but Bart Scott is pretty stupid too. His whole "Cant wait" thing is in reference to going to Pittsburgh(which they lost by the way). If they would of beaten Pittsburgh then by all means I can see how it'd be legendary in a way but they lost.

^^^
Oh I agree the Feed the Wolf thing is insanely stupid but Bart Scott is pretty stupid too. His whole "Cant wait" thing is in reference to going to Pittsburgh(which they lost by the way). If they would of beaten Pittsburgh then by all means I can see how it'd be legendary in a way but they lost.

I believe he did it that week, had the Jets beat Pitt that would have blown up. It was a wise move but b/c they lost it didn't pan out.

You guys are the only tools here. No one has to pay Bart for saying "Can't Wait". The reason why he trademark that saying, was because people were putting it on merchandise and selling that merchandise. That's it. Thats the same reason why Revis trademarked "Revis Island" last year.

This is completely different from Revis trademarking "Revis Island". That had his name in it so I can understand why he wouldn't want merchandise sold without him making money. "Can't Wait" is something that every virgin says, not just Bart Scott

[video=youtube;sMT7hNcjUF0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMT7hNcjUF0[/video]

Bart needs a much better idea like selling "feed the Wolf" t-shirts:lol:

I ****ing hated the feed the wolf slogan. Not to mention we lost the ggame that they decided to debut it. What the hell does a howling wolf have anything to do with a Dolphin. Except maybe that Cameron Wake looks like a Werewolf in transition but thats about it

Back
Top Bottom