bart scott is such a tool. he trademarks the phrase "cant wait" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bart scott is such a tool. he trademarks the phrase "cant wait"

"CANT WAIT"...I HAVE TO TAKE A DUMP

Who do I send the royalty check to??????
Bart Scott toilet paper co.

Bart Scott "cant wait"...

...to get stiff-armed
bart2Bscott2Bcan2527t2Bwait2Bto2Bget2Bst-1.jpg

...to fall down
bart2Bscott2Bcan2527t2Bwait2Bto2Bbarely2-1.jpg

...to be dragged by Mendenhall into the endzone
bart2Bscott2Bcan2527t2Bwait2Bto2Buh2Boh-1.jpg

bart2Bscott2Bcan2527t2Bwait2Bto2Bget2Bpu-1.jpg

...to watch Big Ben strut into the endzone
bart2Bscott2Bcan2527t2Bwait2Bto2Btake2Ba-1.jpg

Looks like Bart will "have to wait" to reach the Super Bowl. Maybe he should have just copyrighted, "Don't hold your breath".

Bart Scott "cant wait"...

...to get stiff-armed
bart2Bscott2Bcan2527t2Bwait2Bto2Bget2Bst-1.jpg

...to fall down
bart2Bscott2Bcan2527t2Bwait2Bto2Bbarely2-1.jpg

...to be dragged by Mendenhall into the endzone
bart2Bscott2Bcan2527t2Bwait2Bto2Buh2Boh-1.jpg

bart2Bscott2Bcan2527t2Bwait2Bto2Bget2Bpu-1.jpg

...to watch Big Ben strut into the endzone
bart2Bscott2Bcan2527t2Bwait2Bto2Btake2Ba-1.jpg

Looks like Bart will "have to wait" to reach the Super Bowl. Maybe he should have just copyrighted, "Don't hold your breath".

where are the pictures of the dolphins last title game appearance? You should thank the Jets, at least we gave Dolphin imoortal Jason Taylor his ONLY shot to get to a Super Bowl.

Why is it stupid? if the Jets had beat Pitt do you realize how much "can't wait" stuff we would have seen during the 2 weeks until the SB? He was really smart but unfortunately they lost and it kind of disappeared but had they won he would have made alot of money w/ t-shirts and other junk.

You guys would defend any Jet even if he went to every zoo in the country and sawed-off shotgunned every animal in the entire establishment.

Loons :lol:

Bart needs a much better idea like selling "feed the Wolf" t-shirts:lol:

You're a cool dude Chris but damn do you defend every single thing Jets related no matter what it is. You might actually be 11 years old and believe your only line of defense is "I rule in everything I do and you're the complete opposite on everything!".

C'mon, admit it.

Wahhhh :d-day:

You guys would defend any Jet even if he went to every zoo in the country and sawed-off shotgunned every animal in the entire establishment.

It's not about defending. It's about seeing something retarded and correcting it. In this case, whoever I quoted doesn't know how or why trademarks work. I do. I explained it. Done.

Do you read my posts? I bash when they desevre and praise when they deserve it. What is there to bash about Bart trademarking "Can't wait"?

I'm not the dolphin fans who defend their drunk drivers and pregnant girlfriend beaters. I bashed Braylon for his incident and the team for other incidents. Don't confuse me w/ everyone else.

You guys are the only tools here. No one has to pay Bart for saying "Can't Wait". The reason why he trademark that saying, was because people were putting it on merchandise and selling that merchandise. That's it. Thats the same reason why Revis trademarked "Revis Island" last year.

:baghead:

Do you read my posts? I bash when they desevre and praise when they deserve it. What is there to bash about Bart trademarking "Can't wait"?

What is there to praise about Bart trademarking "Can't wait"?

Nothing. So we bash the loud mouth moron.

I'm not the dolphin fans who defend their drunk drivers and pregnant girlfriend beaters. I bashed Braylon for his incident and the team for other incidents. Don't confuse me w/ everyone else.

Bash it because it's idiotic. Just b/c you can trademark a phrase doesn't mean it makes sense. Scott didn't invent those words, why should he or anyone (including anyone ever associated with the Dolphins) benefit off it?

Back
Top Bottom