Baz to Miami. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baz to Miami.

darkoak said:
I'm here to start the official Baz to Miami bandwagon. Not only is he a fantastic safety but a true blue Dolfan like the rest of us. BAZ TO MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!
he can't spell, can he sign his name on a contract?:roflmao:

Baz said:
I'm still considering it. I'm about 70/30 against it right now......

Since you live in New Mexico, are the Cardinals a team you may target since they're fairly close & need safety help?

SMadison29 said:
Since you live in New Mexico, are the Cardinals a team you may target since they're fairly close & need safety help?

If I decide to give it a shot, I would target anyone who wanted to invite me to camp. However, due to circumstances in my personal life, I would prefer to stay as close to home as possible......

Baz i am sure you will do great if you go to the NFL. SP is calling your name like crazy for you :D

Baz, having seen you play and knowing a little about the draft, I think you would be foolish not to try and get on a team as a ST standout. You get 1 shot at the NFL and clearly you can bring the wood and with what, 4.5/4.6 speed, you can become a coverage maven. Personally, as I said in the Ask Boomer thread, I don't think you get drafted, but I think you'll get invited to camp somewhere. Make friends with the ST coach because I think you have a shot on the cover squads.

Don't get to 50 and think "Damn I wish I'd given the NFL a shot".

BTW - have you been to Knockouts in Alburquerque?

Boomer said:
Baz, having seen you play and knowing a little about the draft, I think you would be foolish not to try and get on a team as a ST standout. You get 1 shot at the NFL and clearly you can bring the wood and with what, 4.5/4.6 speed, you can become a coverage maven. Personally, as I said in the Ask Boomer thread, I don't think you get drafted, but I think you'll get invited to camp somewhere. Make friends with the ST coach because I think you have a shot on the cover squads.

GOOD POST!

Boomer said:

Its not that I don't think I have a chance to stick somewhere. I've talked to a few UNM alumni in the NFL and they have all given me positive feedback. Personal issues and responsibilites I have here are whats making this decision hard. I appreciate the feedback though Boomer......

No, I've never been to Knockouts. Some of the guys tried to take me there a few times. Never went though. I may have to check it out with all this damn free time I have now......

Baz said:
Its not that I don't think I have a chance to stick somewhere. I've talked to a few UNM alumni in the NFL and they have all given me positive feedback. Personal issues and responsibilites I have here are whats making this decision hard. I appreciate the feedback though Boomer......

No, I've never been to Knockouts. Some of the guys tried to take me there a few times. Never went though. I may have to check it out with all this damn free time I have now......
Well I didn't want to start a bunch of peer pressure on ya Baz, just wanted to say it would be cool if you were a Dolphin.

darkoak said:
Well I didn't want to start a bunch of peer pressure on ya Baz, just wanted to say it would be cool if you were a Dolphin.

I appreciate it darkoak. This is nothing compared to the peer pressure I'm getting here, trust me......

Back
Top Bottom