BB/Scott on spygate | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BB/Scott on spygate

satz

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2008/02/18/belichick_and_pioli_speak_out/

"In my entire coaching career, I've never seen another team's practice film prior to playing that team," he said. "I have never authorized, or heard of, or even seen in any way, shape, or form any other team's walkthrough. We don't even film our own. We don't even want to see ourselves do anything, that's the pace that it's at. Regardless, I've never been a part of that."

Belichick added that in his "entire coaching career, I have never filmed a walkthrough, our own. I've never been on a staff that has filmed a walkthrough. I'm talking about when I was a head coach. As an assistant, I've never seen a head coach film a walkthrough the day before a game."
--Closing dragging the tuna in

"My interpretation was that you can't utilize anything to assist you during that game. What our camera guys do is clearly not allowed to be used during the game and has never been used during that game that it was shot."
  • I take responsibility for it," he continued. "Even though I felt there was a gray area in the rule and I misinterpreted the rule, that was my mistake and we've been penalized for it. I apologize to everybody that is involved - the league, the other teams, the fans, our team, for the amount of conversation and dialogue that it's caused.

They're going on the offensive now since they know that tapes exist and Walsh has them, so they're coming up with excuses in advance (i.e., he was a low-level employee who wasn't authorized to do this). This is clear to anyone with half a brain. The fact that they know he has them itself proves that they authorized this (along with the fact that it's just plain ridiculous and beyond belief that this guy just decided to do this all on his own--that just isn't believable, no matter how hard the Pats will try to spin that.) This all sounds a little different than the Pats' tune two weeks ago when this all broke basically saying that no such tapes existed. Goodell and BB both will be long gone by the the time this one's half over.....

They're going on the offensive now since they know that tapes exist and Walsh has them, so they're coming up with excuses in advance (i.e., he was a low-level employee who wasn't authorized to do this). This is clear to anyone with half a brain. The fact that they know he has them itself proves that they authorized this (along with the fact that it's just plain ridiculous and beyond belief that this guy just decided to do this all on his own--that just isn't believable, no matter how hard the Pats will try to spin that.) This all sounds a little different than the Pats' tune two weeks ago when this all broke basically saying that no such tapes existed. Goodell and BB both will be long gone by the the time this one's half over.....

You mean walsh having audio tapes proves all this. remember they got people who know he was doing illegal taping so this people have to come out.

Back
Top Bottom