Bears had TWO third rounders in this year's draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bears had TWO third rounders in this year's draft

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
This was pointed out just now by an NFL analyst on a Denver station I am listening to. They are asking the question, "Why would Miami give up Brandon Marshall for a third rounder in 2012, and another 3rd rounder in 2013? Couldn't the Phins have asked for BOTH of Chicago's third rounders this year, especially since Marshall went for TWO second rounders two years ago. Speculation is that Manning told Miami to move Marshall if he was going to play in Miami.

This was pointed out just now by an NFL analyst on a Denver station I am listening to. They are asking the question, "Why would Miami give up Brandon Marshall for a third rounder in 2012, and another 3rd rounder in 2013? Couldn't the Phins have asked for BOTH of Chicago's third rounders this year, especially since Marshall went for TWO second rounders two years ago. Speculation is that Manning told Miami to move Marshall if he was going to play in Miami.

I think that Philbin or Sherman didnt want to coach a Head Case. It is now Philbins Team.

lets just hope blackmon falls.

I have to think they could have gotten more after shopping this pick, or later in free agency when vincent jackson signed and other teams were left in the cold. I hope the timing of the trade shows that the organization has something up their sleeve.

We will all see but it certainly seems like this trade was made for another reason.

I don't think we got both of this year's. You know something different?

I heard it was a Third Rounder from Chicago in 2012, and a third rounder from Chicago in 2013. NOT two third rounders in 2012???

Back
Top Bottom