Becareful what you call "Good News". | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Becareful what you call "Good News".

kwconch

Scout Team
Reaction score
I have been a Dolphins fan for my entire life, and I love the team almost as much as I love my kids. I am more than a Dolphins fan though I am a fan of Football and the NFL. I do not post on this site very often but I do read it. The last few weeks I have seen a few posts that have bothered me. I kept reading posts by Dolfans listing what they called "Good News". The "Good News" was a player for another team getting injured. Yes this may help the Dolphins but as a fan of the NFL I personally do not wish for any player to have a serious injury. I know it is part of the game but this is how they make there living and injuries end careers. I am not trying to start something with the people who posted this information I am just saying be careful what you post as "Good News". David Boston's injury is not good news, and I just hope other team’s message boards are not listing this as good news. This has been a long and hard off-season for the Dolphins and the Dolfans. Instead of wishing or rejoicing for other teams bad luck, I think we need to pull together as fans and as a team and just support the players and coaches of the Miami Dolphins no matter what. It’s our turn to prove everyone wrong and be the under dog and personally it feels good routing for the underdog!!!

kwconch said:
I have been a Dolphins fan for my entire life, and I love the team almost as much as I love my kids. I am more than a Dolphins fan though I am a fan of Football and the NFL. I do not post on this site very often but I do read it. The last few weeks I have seen a few posts that have bothered me. I kept reading posts by Dolfans listing what they called "Good News". The "Good News" was a player for another team getting injured. Yes this may help the Dolphins but as a fan of the NFL I personally do not wish for any player to have a serious injury. I know it is part of the game but this is how they make there living and injuries end careers. I am not trying to start something with the people who posted this information I am just saying be careful what you post as "Good News". David Boston's injury is not good news, and I just hope other team’s message boards are not listing this as good news. This has been a long and hard off-season for the Dolphins and the Dolfans. Instead of wishing or rejoicing for other teams bad luck, I think we need to pull together as fans and as a team and just support the players and coaches of the Miami Dolphins no matter what. It’s our turn to prove everyone wrong and be the under dog and personally it feels good routing for the underdog!!!

Very good post. Remember the jests forum last night where everyone was upset how the jets fans were celebrating boston was hurt. Lets not be like that, lets have some class

kwconch said:
The last few weeks I have seen a few posts that have bothered me. I kept reading posts by Dolfans listing what they called "Good News". The "Good News" was a player for another team getting injured.
Umm... can you link to those? I haven't seen 'em... :eek:

Back
Top Bottom