Before all the BS Threads Start, the answer is no on Hernandez! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Before all the BS Threads Start, the answer is no on Hernandez!

Virginia99

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
You know someone is going to ask about picking up Hernandez if he gets clear of the charges in 3,2,1...

You know someone is going to ask about picking up Hernandez if he gets clear of the charges in 3,2,1...

Silly thread, if he is cleared of all charges virtually the entire NFL, including Miami would try to sign him, we would be mad not to.

Thats a damn big if.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, The guy looks like he might be serving a sentence...soooooo?

Silly thread, if he is cleared of all charged virtually the entire NFL, including Miami would try to sign him, we would be mad not to.

Thats a damn big if.

He will never play a down in the NFL again.....regardless of the Lloyd case..........ever!

Hernadez is the exact opposite of the type of player Joe Philbin wants on this team.

Hernadez on one end of the spectrum -------------------------------Joe Philbin type players------------------------------------------------------>This end.

Just so this talk ends, dude was just charged with murder and 5 gun-related counts.

the guy has a very good chance at spending at minimum the next 25 years to life in prison.

i think the nfl is the last thing on his mind now.

I knew something was wrong when Hernandez seemed to be the only suspect and the police investigators kept going back to his home. The media never mentioned anyone else other than Hernandez, as well. He's about to face the fight of his life in trying to stay out of prison, by proving his innocents. On the football side of things, both Gronk and Aaron had issues prior to that draft. Gronk had previous back issues and Hernandez had questions about his character. Well it looks like it came back to bite NE in the butt. Gronk's issues have surfaced again. as well as other injury concerns and Hernandez's character issues have come full circle on him. So much for the admiration for these guy's. NE might have won alot of games with them on the field and Belichek looked like a genius moving to a 2 TE set; but it seems to have all come CRASHING down. I'd like to see how the networks handle this. I want to see those same people who made fun of Miami; now make fun of NE when they start losing it's grip on the AFC East.

hahahahahahahahaha I just read about this and came here to post the same thread.

Back
Top Bottom