Before all the BS Threads Start, the answer is no on Hernandez! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Before all the BS Threads Start, the answer is no on Hernandez!

You know someone is going to ask about picking up Hernandez if he gets clear of the charges in 3,2,1...

If Goodell suspended Vick over dog fighting, you can bet Hernandez will never play in another NFL game.

His career is shot. Pats fans are going to miss seeing him kill soft coverage in the seam. He and Gronk really handcuffed a defense in that two tight end set. Brady will have to line up more in the gun this year because linebackers will take aim at him instead of having to cover up the weapons of AH and Gronk.

They won't be scrubbing the floor with anybody this year.

For such a trigger-happy guy, I'm surprised he didn't shoot Brady after that horrible pass to Welker that cost them the SB vs the Giants a couple years ago. Sounds like he doesn't care about winning all that much so I'd pass on him on that basis... J/K. I think the whole thing is God-awful.

You know someone is going to ask about picking up Hernandez if he gets clear of the charges in 3,2,1...
never going to happen AH is already praticing how to bend over and pick up the soap and started his adition to find his girlfriend or be a girlfriend, can you say prison bitch ? lol

This thread starter solicited three pages of reply, with such crazy topic.
Thanks for making this a successful thread guys.

Ray Lewis, Plaxico Burress , Mike Vick ring a bell?

burress had possesion of a firearms, he did not kill anybody. he was careless and someone could have gotten hurt, but hes not a bad guy and he didnt kill or hurt anyone. i feel he even went to prison for too long.

vick didnt kill any people either. i am a huge animal lover and what he did was terrible, but sadly in our society, people are not going to look at killing dogs as harshly as human beings. again, i love animals, but what he did will never be looked upon in our society by the majority as = to killing humans.

ray lewis i was to young to remember it as it happened, but reading up on it, it seemed like he was hanging out with a bad crowd after the superbowl. we will never know exactly if he killed the person or was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, but it deff was not pre mediated.

aaron hernandez,all the evidence is pointing to 1st degree murder conviction as of now. this man went home 1 night, call his buddies, and planned to eliminate this man. that is as cruel as it gets. unless hernandez is somehow found innocent completely, his nfl career is done.

If Goodell suspended Vick over dog fighting, you can bet Hernandez will never play in another NFL game.

Goodell slapped Vicks wrist! A couple game suspension allowing the time he was in prison count as a suspension. Way to go out on a limb Opie not like he was getting work release from the Federal Penn! Take the dog fighting out of the equation because some Martians on this board don't see the horrors involved in it, Vick admitted in Federal court as part of his plea deal he was guilty of providing the funds for the illegal gambling I. E he was the house. According to the player code if conduct that is a lifetime ban from the league! Goodell is a joke and serves as a puppet for owners like Jones and Kraft, look closely and you will see one of their wrist is always coming out if his ass.

burress had possesion of a firearms, he did not kill anybody. he was careless and someone could have gotten hurt, but hes not a bad guy and he didnt kill or hurt anyone. i feel he even went to prison for too long.

vick didnt kill any people either. i am a huge animal lover and what he did was terrible, but sadly in our society, people are not going to look at killing dogs as harshly as human beings. again, i love animals, but what he did will never be looked upon in our society by the majority as = to killing humans.

ray lewis i was to young to remember it as it happened, but reading up on it, it seemed like he was hanging out with a bad crowd after the superbowl. we will never know exactly if he killed the person or was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, but it deff was not pre mediated.

aaron hernandez,all the evidence is pointing to 1st degree murder conviction as of now. this man went home 1 night, call his buddies, and planned to eliminate this man. that is as cruel as it gets. unless hernandez is somehow found innocent completely, his nfl career is done.

Actually Burris didn't go to prison for long enough! He had possession of a fire arm in New York City that's a felony, he then took that firearm in to a establishment that's primary source of income is selling booze that's a felony, then the idiot discharged it! That's a felony. If any of us do that you are looking at 10 years min! As a responsible gun owner I am against this behavior it effects those of us that follow the law. It really is laughable that so many people crying out for stricter gun laws when a event like Newtown happens are the same people that claim Burris received to harsh a punishment!

Back
Top Bottom