Before you jump out the window check this out | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Before you jump out the window check this out

thefranchisedef

Active Roster
Reaction score
http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=291130018

we just played new orleans in new orleans without our best player and without our number two corner. the season isnt over and no body should look at this as anything but an ass whipping vs a great team. this team is damn good and has a was to go but, tannehill is the right man for the job and our defense is only going to get better. fins up!

This year's Saints beat the Bucs by two and the Falcons by six ... that's not the mark of a great team, in my book. How good they end up being remains to be seen.

Good teams find ways to survive playing without their best player, especially when it isn't your QB.

We didn't lose tonight. We got annihilated. To me, that's distressing. Losing in NO, OK, fine, I can see that. Getting destroyed is another matter.

Do you think game would of been different with Cameron wake and Patterson? Say what you want but a Sean Payton New Orleans saints team is 4-0 and their defense is better than 09.

Back
Top Bottom