Being Redirected To Spam Sites **owner Is Aware And Working On The Issue. Please Be Patient** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Being Redirected To Spam Sites **owner Is Aware And Working On The Issue. Please Be Patient**

Positive it will change it by going to paid member? Literally as soon as I click on website it forwards to a congratulations Comcast ad. Would not have any chance to even sign

Never an issue using iPhone. I have the Purify app. But it’s brutal on my desktop.

Glad I wasn't the only one having this issue.

I got a new phone this week, but my old phone it was horrible w/ ads. This site was pretty much a no go for me. I couldn't view it

Switched to an android browser with ad blocker and I've had no issues since

It's so bad I don't visit the site on Mobile any more. As much as I hate to say it, Admins need to realize this type of ad revenue isn't consumer ideal. These are the types of business practices that encourage individuals to look elsewhere for their news.

its beyond horrible on Iphone, what the Hell is going on anyway, everything Dolphins related sucks these days, smdh.

I also have been suffering from redirects. It is unbearable and I give up on the site after a while.

Although good to know it’s not me sorry that others are dealing with it as well.

iPad, and iPhone..safari or chrome...

What’s going on..??
just tell us what we should do??

Hey guys -

When one of those ads that briefly covers the edges of the phone screen pops up, it often results in the bottom half of my screen being inaccessible for clicks. I have to scroll up to the top half of the screen in order to tap it.

Just an FYI.

Back
Top Bottom