Belichick definitely getting Inside Info of Phins now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Belichick definitely getting Inside Info of Phins now

Bpk

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Damn that Belichick is smart.

He didn't only sign Seau to play LB for him, but to study the biggest threat to the Pats AFC EAST crown in over 5 years: The Miami Dolphins.

With him, Seau brings intimate knowledge of the Dolphins Defensive playbook, a decent knowledge of our Offensive playbook, tons of insights into our individual players, signals, and more.

Thank God we now have Mularkey and Capers, since that will change some things, but overall this is a huge piece of strategy from the mastermind up there in NE and expect to see it paying off in their playcalling on Offense against us, as well as how their D is coached to prepare for us.

Damned Belichick! he did it again.

p.s. - Seau did an interview on www.nfl.com for those interested in seeing it.

I doubt Seau would give up info. I would like to think of him with more class than that.

Majpain said:
I doubt Seau would give up info. I would like to think of him with more class than that.

Nothing to do w/ class - it happens all the time when players switch teams like this. Seau will give as much info as he can, much the same as Cleo gave us info on the Chargers last year and Feeley probably tried to do for the Chargers (although, he probably forgot everything :-)

non sense, he didn't get Jr. to "learn" about Nick.... Jr doesn't know squat about our schemes this year anyway.

Bpk said:
Damn that Belichick is smart.

He didn't only sign Seau to play LB for him, but to study the biggest threat to the Pats AFC EAST crown in over 5 years: The Miami Dolphins.

With him, Seau brings intimate knowledge of the Dolphins Defensive playbook, a decent knowledge of our Offensive playbook, tons of insights into our individual players, signals, and more.

Thank God we now have Mularkey and Capers, since that will change some things, but overall this is a huge piece of strategy from the mastermind up there in NE and expect to see it paying off in their playcalling on Offense against us, as well as how their D is coached to prepare for us.

Damned Belichick! he did it again.

p.s. - Seau did an interview on www.nfl.com for those interested in seeing it.

I don't think I would thank God for Mularkey. He only had one good season as "O" coordinator with the steelers. I think he's very overrated. I think Belichick already had tons of insight to the Saban type of game from being friends and talking Defense during the offseasons. Most of your players we've played against so it's not like they haven't ever been seen in game tapes. I think you are making more of this than it really warrants. What about Keith Traylor going to Miami last season and what did he share and did it make a difference? Plus we picked up Heath Evans in what week 5 or 6 and his first game with the team was playng the phins what did he pass along?

See this has been going on for years so what is Junior going to tell that probably hasn't already been told?

That's what everybody thought he was doing with Evan (FB) but that wasn't the case.

Are you kidding me?

Majpain said:

In the working world, which this *is* a new employer EXPECTS their employee to play for their NEW team and tell them what their competitor did/does. It's why people get hired by competitors in the working world.

I cannot see the other Pats taking a player into the fold who refuses to help his new team. It's not about class, its about who are your brothers NOW and who is paying you NOW. I'm sure there are SOME things junior won't divulge, but he will be expected to help their coaches prep for Miami.

And as much as I hate it, he should do it. Belichick did the same thing last year with Heath Evans.

B.

I really dont care what Jr thinks he knows

New defensive and offensive coordinators. Jr. Cant tell them anything that they wouldnt see in film anyway

Bpk said:
In the working world, which this *is* a new employer EXPECTS their employee to play for their NEW team and tell them what their competitor did/does. It's why people get hired by competitors in the working world.

I cannot see the other Pats taking a player into the fold who refuses to help his new team. It's not about class, its about who are your brothers NOW and who is paying you NOW. I'm sure there are SOME things junior won't divulge, but he will be expected to help their coaches prep for Miami.

And as much as I hate it, he should do it. Belichick did the same thing last year with Heath Evans.

B.

this is no better than the 911 conspiracy crap... you are out of your mind.

Know what?

cnc66 said:
this is no better than the 911 conspiracy crap... you are out of your mind.

Do us a favour and keep the personal "crap" comments about other people to yourself. You disagree, fine. Keep it to the issue at hand.

If things sink to personal attacks, I doubt you would want to discuss my opinion of your uncouth disregard for bare courtesy (the amount that separates us from knuckle-draggers) and what that indicates about your behaviour.

*If* things sank to that level, and I were the type to engage in personal attacks and such "crap", that is.

Thankfully neither is true.

Bpk said:
Do us a favour and keep the personal "crap" comments about other people to yourself. You disagree, fine. Keep it to the issue at hand.

If things sink to personal attacks, I doubt you would want to discuss my opinion of your uncouth disregard for bare courtesy (the amount that separates us from knuckle-draggers) and what that indicates about your behaviour.

*If* things sank to that level, and I were the type to engage in personal attacks and such "crap", that is.

Sorry but I have to agree with CNC here,,,,too much conspiracy nonsense.

Bpk said:

B.

This is silly stuff. Seau can't feed the Pats info about the Fins because he was cut too early -- before TC. What Seau knows, Belichick and his crew already have from film on Miami from last year. What Seau doesn't know is the Fins game plan against the Pats, which probably hasn't even been drawn up yet, and certainly wasn't when he left the team.

It's not the same as when the Pats cut Lawyer Milloy a couple days before the start of the season in 2003 and the Bills picked him up -- and happened to be playing the Pats on opening day. Milloy knew the Pats defensive game plan, and he ratted out his former team so his new team could win.

Bpk said:

sure I would...you don't scare me a bit. This is a stupid subject that has no basis whatsoever. If you aren't slick enough to understand THAT, don't get all riled at me..

just like this stupid conspiracy is YOUR opinion,

that it is baseless and stupid is mine.

dang it Kinsua...don't give him the answers...let him espouse some more uninformed opinion.

cnc66 said:
sure I would...you don't scare me a bit. This is a stupid subject that has no basis whatsoever. If you aren't slick enough to understand THAT, don't get all riled at me..

just like this stupid conspiracy is YOUR opinion,

that it is baseless and stupid is mine.

dang it Kinsua...don't give him the answers...let him espouse some more uninformed opinion.

Every once in a while I do take pity on the occaisional ignorant Fin fan. It's sort of like "practice random acts of kindness" ... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom