Belichick definitely getting Inside Info of Phins now | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Belichick definitely getting Inside Info of Phins now

Kinzua said:
This is silly stuff. Seau can't feed the Pats info about the Fins because he was cut too early -- before TC. What Seau knows, Belichick and his crew already have from film on Miami from last year. What Seau doesn't know is the Fins game plan against the Pats, which probably hasn't even been drawn up yet, and certainly wasn't when he left the team.

It's not the same as when the Pats cut Lawyer Milloy a couple days before the start of the season in 2003 and the Bills picked him up -- and happened to be playing the Pats on opening day. Milloy knew the Pats defensive game plan, and he ratted out his former team so his new team could win.

Did he actually do that or is that an assumption?

PatsSuck456 said:
Dd he actually do that or is that an assumption?

That was the accusation from some Patriots' fans post season (maybe even a few players). Remember that Milloy was very bitter because he was cut because he wouldn't take a pay cut. That's not why the Bills picked him up, but I'm sure that they were happy to pick his brain.

Fine Line

Kinzua said:
Every once in a while I do take pity on the occaisional ignorant Fin fan. It's sort of like "practice random acts of kindness" ... :lol:

Again, the fine line between opinion and incredible arrogance is crossed.

I am blessed to be in the company of such omniscient beings. I wish I could be around when the hubris is handed out.

Have a great day.

B.

addendum - While it may be exagerrating to think that this spying stuff is the main reason for any signing, I think that you need to possess an immense amount naivete to believe that competing teams have no interest in learning one another's strategy. Go back to times when teams have learned the oppositions signals so they could see which plays were being called/adjustments being made. Is it the norm? No. Does it happen? In the real world, yes. Not in yours, apparently. I give you both the Sportsmanship award and am happy to see that there are some people who still play the game with honor. -tips his hat-

Bpk said:
Again, the fine line between opinion and incredible arrogance is crossed.

I am blessed to be in the company of such omniscient beings. I wish I could be around when the hubris is handed out.

Have a great day.

B.

addendum - While it may be exagerrating to think that this spying stuff is the main reason for any signing, I think that you need to possess an immense amount naivete to believe that competing teams have no interest in learning one another's strategy. Go back to times when teams have learned the oppositions signals so they could see which plays were being called/adjustments being made. Is it the norm? No. Does it happen? In the real world, yes. Not in yours, apparently. I give you both the Sportsmanship award and am happy to see that there are some people who still play the game with honor. -tips his hat-
did someone call for an opfinistic being???

Seau cannot offer anything more than what was seen on the field last year. coaches will alter their game plan week to week based on all sorts of factors (strengths/weaknesses of opponents, key injuries, defensive mismatches) there is no 'vault of secrets' that Seau was privy to. What are you afraid of him saying? 'Watch out for the blitz?'

Some see it as getting Inside Info I see it as getting a guy who should've stayed retired who can not stay healthy. I actually believe it is a pathetic attempt by Seau to win a championship.

PatsSuck456 said:
Did he actually do that or is that an assumption?

Judging by the results of that game, I'd say he probably did. They embarrassed the eventual Super bowl champions.

Reports coming out of patriots camp is Seau Sat with Coach Belichick the day after his signing with the pats
Belichick asked him what he could tell him about the Dolphins to which Seau replied "well coach they suck". Belichick replied "hey Junior tell me something I don't already know". :D

MR NFLFAN said:
Reports coming out of patriots camp is Seau Sat with Coach Belichick the day after his signing with the pats
Belichick asked him what he could tell him about the Dolphins to which Seau replied "well coach they suck". Belichick replied "hey Junior tell me something I don't already know". :D

Troll of the week.

unifiedtheory said:
Troll of the week.

Sorry but my theory makes as much sense as all this conspiracy theory BS that the reason the pats signed Seau was to get the skinny on the fish. I've never heard such pure BS. :shakeno: Almost as if some here are already thinking up excuses for when NE whoops the fish again this season.:D

MR NFLFAN said:
I don't think I would thank God for Mularkey. He only had one good season as "O" coordinator with the steelers. I think he's very overrated. I think Belichick already had tons of insight to the Saban type of game from being friends and talking Defense during the offseasons. Most of your players we've played against so it's not like they haven't ever been seen in game tapes. I think you are making more of this than it really warrants. What about Keith Traylor going to Miami last season and what did he share and did it make a difference? Plus we picked up Heath Evans in what week 5 or 6 and his first game with the team was playng the phins what did he pass along?

See this has been going on for years so what is Junior going to tell that probably hasn't already been told?

Keep thinking Mularkey isnt a good OC. You're running of out of time for excuses. The real deal begins in 6 days

SpurzN703 said:
Keep thinking Mularkey isnt a good OC. You're running of out of time for excuses. The real deal begins in 6 days

I don't need to think it I've seen him in all his glory and he stinks. Notice it wasn't until Mularkey left pittsburgh that they won a championship. Coincidence? NOT!!!!!!! :tantrum: :sidelol:

By the way No excuses are needed Belichick has beaten Mularkey like a rented mule no matter what team he was coaching for. More of the same is coming to a team near you very soon!

:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom