Belichick is a disgusting lowlife now useless | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Belichick is a disgusting lowlife now useless

savoy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Belichick carries on with a married woman. He brings misery to another mans household without a care in the world about the family with children he has helped to destroy. He's undisiplined and acts like a dog. Doesn't he realize that if an immoral woman cheats on her husband, she'll cheat on him too? How stupid is he? How can he lead an NFL team after disgracing himself like this? Nobody inside or outside of football can respect him anymore. Men who harm another mans family like this should be thrown out of the NFL immediately.

You can read all about it on theredzone.org. I believe he broke the law and guys have been banned for less.

savoy said:
Belichick carries on with a married woman. He brings misery to another mans household without a care in the world about the family with children he has helped to destroy. He's undisiplined and acts like a dog. Doesn't he realize that if an immoral woman cheats on her husband, she'll cheat on him too? How stupid is he? How can he lead an NFL team after disgracing himself like this? Nobody inside or outside of football can respect him anymore. Men who harm another mans family like this should be thrown out of the NFL immediately.

:rolleyes2 At this point they are accusations. Furthermore, his personal life doesn't really reflect his work does it? If this turns out to be true, all it will prove is that he has been carrying with her for years, throughout his tenure as a World Champion coach. No one is kicking him out of the league for this. Quit being blinded in those Dolphins colored glasses.

savoy said:

:rolleyes:

Samphin said:
:rolleyes2 At this point they are accusations. Furthermore, his personal life doesn't really reflect his work does it? If this turns out to be true, all it will prove is that he has been carrying with her for years, throughout his tenure as a World Champion coach. No one is kicking him out of the league for this. Quit being blinded in those Dolphins colored glasses.

'Banable' offences in the NFL. There's only one victim with substance abuse and steroids and the like in the NFL. Belichick on the other hand has victimized A WHOLE FAMILY. His reputation is self made. He's done.

i saw something on this this morning, there all just ridiculous accusations of people who want there names put in the papers for a few days.

Sounds like the hubby is looking for some of that $$$$$ Bill ia showering on hie wife... or maybe he's just jealous that she got to go to a Super Bowl!

savoy said:

sorry reverand but i dont think an nfl player can be kicked out of the nfl for that. if that happened i think every married rookie would be kciked out after the first road game....

consipracy theory.....this mystery girl is a PHINS FAN!!!!

r u kiddin me. i hate the pats as much as anyone on here but to berate belichick so harshly is crazy. who cares what he does in his personnel space. this is rediculous

Back
Top Bottom