Bell talking with pats,jets. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bell talking with pats,jets.

Crazysimon

Scout Team
Reaction score
My boy(former player) was telling me how Sparano is trying to influence the jests to get bell. Also pats are looking at him as well. The dolphins are willing to resign him at the right price, but look for the pats and jets to make a push. You heard it here first.

Good, so he can be a liability in coverage for them.

I love Bell, but he has lost a step.  Still a big hitter though.

Thanks for the info, but did we not see this coming?

Can't cover a TE. That's why he was dropped; because of the Pats offense. Pats won't have that problem and will pay him more than the Dolphins.

Patsies signed Steve Gregory and the Jest sign LaRon Landry, so Bell might end up sitting.

Ireland waited to let him go for a reason, he's hoping to resign Bell on the cheap.

Patsies signed Steve Gregory and the Jest sign LaRon Landry, so Bell might end up sitting.

Ireland waited to let him go for a reason, he's hoping to resign Bell on the cheap.

I am kind of thinking the same thing. If he does come back to us on the cheap, I still hope Jones gets a fair chance to beat him out for the starting spot.

Can't cover a TE. That's why he was dropped; because of the Pats offense. Pats won't have that problem and will pay him more than the Dolphins.
Pats don't pay anybody not named Tom Brady.

Are the Jets serious?

They want to grab every single ex-Dolphin? aahahahahahaah.........

Line coaches, meatballs, failed WRs, or whatever, it's incredible how they love to dumpster dive in the Davie bin.

I dont mind that we let go of Bell. I would rather realease a player one year early than one year late.

I realize Bell was going to be expensive and he was the cover guy we probably need, but if we cut him and then he signs for the vet min at NYJ or Pats, I'm not going to be happy. He could still play a limited role with us if he came back at a reasonable rate.

Back
Top Bottom