Bellecheat cries foul | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bellecheat cries foul

Etuoo33

Seasoned Veteran
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I find it amusing that after all the questionable tactics and dirty hits, The DB's draped all over the WR's, the OL take-downs that Billy Boy is upset that he lost a player to a "questionable hit". Maybe somebody out there remembers the game earlier this season in Denver when his team was being spanked in the first half, only to go out and run vicious pick plays, one after another in the second half and end up winning the game. Does anybody remember Rodney Harrison absolutely destroying WR's on plays to the other side of the field? Does anybody remember 'spy gate'? How about how the NFL changed the rules after the Super Bowl because the Ram WR's could not even get downfield because they were being held so badly? It is however somewhat appropriate that this play was an ex-Chetriot.... Wonder where he learned it?

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/chi-belichick-welker-20140120,0,6833039.story :hclap: :lol: :chuckle: :D

It's even funnier when you consider the fact that the other pile of human excrement that starts at CB probably won't even be suspended after he spends this offseason trying to not drop soap. (Czar Roger will not allow it to happen to his beloved Patsies)

Also on Roidney Harrison, Belichick didn't have a problem when he was committing dirty hits left and right (out of steroid induced rage? you be the judge)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ntenced-to-30-more-days-in-jail-after-season/

There was a play earlier in the game where Edleman did the same thing to Denver CB Cromadrie. Doesn't seem to bother the Patriots when they are running plays like that.

Jeff & TD on nfl am called it for what it was, sour grapes & nothing more. Made points on how why would you use welker(small guy with known concussion probs as of late to be the one to B line for purpose of taking out a player). I watched the BB conference and he just seemed out of it, not a oh man we lost the championship game but like it was just a "meh" type of thing. Would say it appears he is on the backend of coaching and his excitement for the game but even then, most would take him in the final years over 75% of coaches in the league.

I personally didn't view as the play as on purpose because you can see welker look up and see him and try to ease off and adjust his body as if he was going to get the hard hit end of it. Either way, on purpose or not, it's another knee region area injury.. just what the NFL wants, rather have a guy tear his knee/leg and be done forever over some hits that may or may not be head region(i.e. that SF vs hawks game where it was shoulder to shoulder but since player landed hard and bounced for a sec off ground it was flag for helmet to helmet)

He's just pissy that his window is closing.

cryingbaby1300x199-1.jpg

Yeah belli cheat cried foul. He did last year against Ravens too. Sore loser.

I have to give Brady credit though. He towed the company line and was very professional after game.

He had every right to rip the Patriots. He took a pay cut to keep his best weapon. Then they let welker go. Welker helps Manning beat Brady's TD record and then knock him out of playoffs.

"The first potential foul would be for offensive pass interference; a receiver can't block downfield before the ball is touched, so the timing is important," he said. "The contact occurs, the ball is touched almost simultaneously. We don't have a foul for pass interference.

"the contact occurs, the ball is touched....almost simultaneously"......ALMOST is not simultaneously so it should have been a PI call
Blandino should be fired as the officating sucked badly this season

"The first potential foul would be for offensive pass interference; a receiver can't block downfield before the ball is touched, so the timing is important," he said. "The contact occurs, the ball is touched almost simultaneously. We don't have a foul for pass interference.

"the contact occurs, the ball is touched....almost simultaneously"......ALMOST is not simultaneously so it should have been a PI call

Bla bla.....

But don't worry. The Pats will get another rule soon: the 'do-not-touch-our-secondary' rule

"We talked about the situation and the play, and obviously there is a difference of opinion there and something that we'll continue to look at during the offseason," he said.

Considering that almost the entire fanhood in the NFL is unified in their opinion that the Pats get preferred officiating treatment it is funny to see Pats fans cry about bad officiating.

:lol:

No need for any new rule just need to call the current ones correctly. Almost simutaneously were Blandino's words. First the hit then the touching of the ball, again Blandinos words.
Perhaps you don't understand the meaning of the word almost. If the hit occurs before the touching of the ball then that is OPI according to the nfl rule book.

Picks like that happen all the time and no flags are thrown. Your own team ran them on a weekly basis. Regardless, Belichick's comments were ridiculous. Saying Wes Walker deliberately tried to injure Talib and that it was one of the worst plays he's seen? :rolleyes2:

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Picks like that happen all the time and no flags are thrown. Your own team ran them on a weekly basis. Regardless, Belichick's comments were ridiculous. Saying Wes Walker deliberately tried to injure Talib and that it was one of the worst plays he's seen? :rolleyes2:

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

I'm not defending Belichick's comments and at game speed its a hard call to make correctly. What I don't like is that when the oficials get it wrong they send their head buffon
to the press to deny they got it wrong yet when you listen to Blandinos own explanation it says OPI. The game wasn't lost on that one call but atleast own up to it.

I'm not defending Belichick's comments and at game speed its a hard call to make correctly. What I don't like is that when the oficials get it wrong they send their head buffon
to the press to deny they got it wrong
yet when you listen to Blandinos own explanation it says OPI. The game wasn't lost on that one call but atleast own up to it.

I agree with the part in bold. There have been other cases with much bigger calls they got wrong where I've seen that happen, and it is stupid. His explanation was bad, but there is no reason to whine about a no call on such a close play. Those type of no calls happen about 10 times a game. It wouldn't even be talked about right now if Belichick wasn't crying about it.

Back
Top Bottom