Bengals PA Pass a negative for them | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bengals PA Pass a negative for them

foozool13

#12 #13 #23 #29 #54 #99
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
If you have watched any Bengals game then you know the entire offense is based on the play action pass. Well guess what they're not going to be able to establish a play action pass. Our D matches up well against this kind of O, we have a great shot of winning this game.

If you have watched any Bengals game then you know the entire offense is based on the play action pass. Well guess what they're not going to be able to establish a play action pass. Our D matches up well against this kind of O, we have a great shot of winning this game.
We had a great shot at winning the last game and we all saw how that worked out.

That sounds nice and all but I'm still a bit worried about the "pass" part.

We had a great shot at winning the last game and we all saw how that worked out.

I don't think most people thought that going in to the Arizona game.

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

True, but then you have the injury problems we have in the secondary...I think we have a chance if we can run the ball.

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

All u can ask for is a shot to win the game..its growing pains of a rookie qb...

Not to suggest Tannehill was perfect, but our kicker could have won the last two games and failed to get his job done.

Back
Top Bottom