Bengals signing OT La’el Collins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bengals signing OT La’el Collins

I love how everybody thinks that Cincinnati is simply going to be able to run it back. The Steelers will be better and not deal with all the injuries the ravens were absolutely decimated by injury and Lamar will be back and now the Browns have Deshaun Watson. How do they think that they’re even going to get out of that division. They are the wackiest Super Bowl run ever, players fell off cliffs completely under performed or just shut down it wasn’t like the offense carried them all the way they had a number of game-winning field goals that really doesn’t play in my mind as a team that was running shop over everybody.

The first comment or one of the first comments was winning teams do winning things or something like that the bangles have been completely inept and had a completely rundown come pleat injured division that they took advantage of and admittedly had a good run in the playoffs but let’s not act like all the sudden there’s some two decade dominant always winning in the playoff kind of franchise which I would consider winning

I don’t think it matters if they run it back or not but they are protecting Joey B.

I don’t think it matters if they run it back or not but they are protecting Joey B.

Except he is one mistake away from being suspended indefinitely and is returning from a hip injury what makes you think that he has any sort of stability of holding down that position

I haven’t seen that reported. But if so, I would of happily given up a third to address RT for the foreseeable future.
They wanted enough to take the cap hit with him. A third probably wasn't enough.

Except he is one mistake away from being suspended indefinitely and is returning from a hip injury what makes you think that he has any sort of stability of holding down that position
It’s going to be a 2 or 3 year deal which isn’t going to be a crazy risk. He is better then Jesse Davis.

Rather have him at risk then our other signing of the Cowboys guard.

The OT market is moving bizarrely slow this year but people keep acting as if there have been a rash of signings at the position. There haven't been.

Armstead + D. Brown + T. Brown + Fischer + Reiff are all still on the market. Yes I'm concerned about the state of the o-line too. Yes I want to see it addressed. But until those guys are off the board without Miami signing one, then everyone needs to take a deep breath.

Personally, I'm pulling for Armstead (with D. Brown as a fall back option) and J.C. Tretter. Our left side would be very strong: Armstead - Williams - Tretter. And the right side could be filled by a combination of Eich + Hunt + a rookie.

SB Nation has him leaving Cincinnati without a contract

Back
Top Bottom