"Best CB Tandem in the league" - Vontae | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Best CB Tandem in the league" - Vontae

Vertical Limit

Active Roster
Reaction score
Brady 354 yards 3 touchdowns, still a whole quarter left. Like I said before, Vontae and Smith aren't even Top 5. Smith is absolutely garbage and Vontae is good but not elite.

What? Smith was obviously injured and could barely walk and this stupid coaching staff kept him in the game.....That was ridiculous. The guy couldn't even walk, and they left him in! before that he had give up 2 catches the whole game..

Davis has barely played during the game, and Smith has done well, apart from a play or two where he was cramping. Sapp and Carroll have been the ones getting burnt

2 catches ?!? What game are you watching bro?

Werent you guys talkin about elite front 7?

Vontae and Smith aren't covering the tight ends.

2 catches ?!? What game are you watching bro?

Werent you guys talkin about elite front 7?

Dude, go back and watch, Smith has barely given up ANYTHING until he cramped, He gave up that 1 Touchdown pass, then gave up two catches when he started cramping.. Those TEs have killed Sapp and Dansby all game..

Basically its hard to beat NE with healthy CB's. When your starters start cramping up and getting hurt you have 0 shot. Wont happen.

Dude, go back and watch, Smith has barely given up ANYTHING until he cramped, He gave up that 1 Touchdown pass, then gave up two catches when he started cramping.. Those TEs have killed Sapp and Dansby all game..

Thanks for pointing that out. I had forgotten that TD passes don't count.

Brady 354 yards 3 touchdowns, still a whole quarter left. Like I said before, Vontae and Smith aren't even Top 5. Smith is absolutely garbage and Vontae is good but not elite.
Lol.. Youre absolutely right. The people with common sense know they arent elite. Elite cornerbacks dont drop INTs that hit them in the hands (Smith) and elite cornerbacks dont give up at least one 40 yarder per game (Davis)

Back
Top Bottom