Better think again... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Better think again...

So there are Dolphin fans who watch their team play.. Than watch the pats.. Than sign on to a dolphin message board to tell everyone about how good the pats looked? Wth

If the Patriots had Chad Bumphis the media would talk him up like the second coming of Welker.

Just like they are hyping Zach Sudfeld as the new Gronk and hyping Kenbrell Thompkins.

Just rewatched the Brady part.

Swiss Philly Cheese Steak Defense is all i gotta say. No way those RB's will run on us that way.

Press coverage all game. Not just one half. The entire game.

Brady dinks dunks but if you stop in red zone and dont turn ball over to them giving them an easy 7, then you have a chance.

Our DB's and LB's should be much faster than what we had.

I saw the first qtr. Nothing I didn't expect to see. Brady is the best QB in the game and makes those around him good. It's easy to see several of you didn't watch the game and if you didn't and have a chance, watch it. Nice to see what we are up against.

This is the reason we drafted Dion Jordan...like JT he will make Brady very uncomfortable.

This isnt being a homer...I really do belive this is why we went up to get him.

This is the reason we drafted Dion Jordan...like JT he will make Brady very uncomfortable.

This isnt being a homer...I really do belive this is why we went up to get him.

It is no shock that the teams that have been successful against Brady have been the ones with 3+ very good pass rushers so they can avoid blitzing (Giants), or teams with very good blitz schemes (Ravens).

If the rookie receivers are anything approaching NFL caliber, and Amendola gives anything close to 80% of what Welker provided, the passing offense will be fine. Ridley is a solid #1 back, and Vereen/Blount give a good change of pace and a bruiser for breathers. As long as Brady is healthy, their offense will be productive. (Mallett continues to underwhelm, and Tebow still is horrible at any throw that isn't his first look)

The real question will be whether the defense, particularly the pass defense, has improved at all.

Back
Top Bottom