Big Ben down for the count? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Ben down for the count?

roethlisberger hurt

big ben went down with what looked like a knee injury in the last minute of the CHARGER game

It really didn't look that bad. I'm guessing a bruised/broken knee or a hyper-extension.

Not to speculate, but looks like it's either the acl or mcl. It was almost as ugly as the magahee, i say almost.

Phinsdude said:
Not to speculate, but looks like it's either the acl or mcl. It was almost as ugly as the magahee, i say almost.

Naw, it looked like he just hyper extended it, Mcgahee looked like a flamingo.

Looked pretty serious to me. His knee bent back the WRONG DIRECTION. He was carted off the field and had his leg wrapped with an ungodly amount of ice.

I can't see him playing next week, and he'll probably be out longer. Pittsburgh will falter if they don't get him back soon. Charlie Batch would be their QB.

They can't do much diagnosis-wise on the bench, they'll probably do more of an exam in the locker room, and he'll have an MRI when they get back to Pittsburgh of course. Looked like a hyperextended knee, probably not MCL because he didn't get hit from the side, but we'll see what happens. McGahee's injury was gruesome, this wasn't bad at all compared to that.

RevDolFan58 said:
The trainers weren't even looking at him during the last seconds, so I doubt it's too serious.

well, what more were they supposed to do on the field?... Terrell Davis' knee injury didn't look bad either, and he walked off... i like Ben, and i hope he's ok, but it sure looked ugly the way it bent....

Rothlesberger injures knee

Just seen him have a hyperextension of his left knee on the final drive, cart him off after the game, MRI tommorrow

Back
Top Bottom