Big Ben not that good !!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Ben not that good !!!!

Wakey said:
Exactly.. Many in these parts don't know shat about football much less QB's..

Note to Finheaven staff, this is what happens when you advertise on AM radio. I hope it worked out on the hits :lol:

If some people would watch the games and ignore radio and TV loudmouths they might have a better perspective of what is really going on.

Frankly Wakey, the majority of people that post here know NOTHING about football.

Big Ben not that good !!!!

He's probably the best rookie...........ever.

Everyone has bad games, he had one today. That doesn't change that he's an excellent QB and will be really good some day.

Boomer said:
He's so bad that he's 14-0 and in the AFC Championship game. I wish we had a QB that bad.

You might wish to have a TEAM that "bad".

Just think, the Steelers were thinking about firing Cowher! :confused:

Mr.offerdahl said:
What a lousy performance by ben roethlisberger today , the dif between feeley and him is that the steelers can win no matter what happens and the fins can´t or ..could´nt ....after watching the jets/ steelers game , I just have to say that the steelers were extremely lucky ,Big ben is not the reason the steelers are there , it is team playing , and being a well rounded team period . lets give a chance to feeley , ben played a lot worse than him in todays performance , just because all his int´s were with lots of time to throw ...and how terrible throws they were !!!!!! , the jets kicker let them live ...it´s sad ....... we are in the toghest division in the nfl ... jets and pats ..lets be patient .

on 1 performance you say big ben is not a good quarterback??
he had a bad game every player has bad games
Ben has already proven he is a really good quarterback

Yeah Wakey.....scary huh.

That pound it running game that's 4 deep is astonishing. And to think, Miami could have taken Alan Faneca, the best G in football, but it elected instead to move down and select John Avery. Tssskkk.

Boomer said:
Frankly Wakey, the majority of people that post here know NOTHING about football.

I'd say many instead.. :lol:

I've learned allot hanging here but I am amazed about the lack of football knowledge at the same time.

As a whole this site rocks though..

I should ignore certain posts but I think it's important to dispell stoopid thoughts ;)

Boomer said:
He's so bad that he's 14-0 and in the AFC Championship game. I wish we had a QB that bad.
Yes but he is a system QB :D

Boomer said:
so he is the reason they are in the championship game ???? ..... without running game and D ...they loose tonight ..and some other 5 games this season dude !!!! ...he is a good qb ..... not the bunch of bull they say ..he is the best rookie qb ....period . . he will be better . today he was ......:o ....ooooohhhhh my !!!!!!! .

Ohh how freakin hard is it do a handoff to a runningback or shuffle pass to a tigh end. Cmon people dont be that damn blind. Its not like hes freakin carrying the load. Anybody who knows football reads beyond that 16-1 record and sees that its the Oline and the RB that are making the plays. Yet because the media is dumb all they know how to do is throw Big Hen's name around. Forget Duece, forget Jerome, Forget Hines, Forget faneca cause they dont do $hit. Man you guys need to grow a freaking brain around here.

Hes a good QB but he cant carry the team.They have a good OL and fair RBs .Its the trifecta that works.

Big Ben Played Like A Pus Today. How Can Any Qb Play With The Mike Jackson Glove On. Take The Damn Thing Off And Play The Game. This Goes For Our Foe Tommy Brady. Ben Was Not On Today, Hats Off To The Jets. Go Dolphins!!!!!!!!

What are yall talking about??

To me he played well for a rook until the 2nd int and the drive after it in OT (I think). His throws were short in the first half (injured thumb?) But he wasn't rattled until the very end tonight.

To me he played spectacular considering his experience.

massfinfan said:
Big Ben Played Like A Pus Today. How Can Any Qb Play With The Mike Jackson Glove On. Take The Damn Thing Off And Play The Game. This Goes For Our Foe Tommy Brady. Ben Was Not On Today, Hats Off To The Jets. Go Dolphins!!!!!!!!

Good example of what I am talking about :lol:

Mass, I bet you are a coach arent you?

touborg said:
He's probably the best rookie...........ever.

Everyone has bad games, he had one today. That doesn't change that he's an excellent QB and will be really good some day.

what ????? the best rookie ever ????? ...... u don´t deserve to be a fin fan ....marino went to the SB in his rookie year without a runnin game !!!!!!!and his numbers were some hundreds more than B . roth .

Back
Top Bottom