Big East Teams too scared of other Florida Teams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big East Teams too scared of other Florida Teams

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
UCF and USF were in the talks for possibly replacing departed Virginia Tech and Miami. Now the other teams in the Big East dont want these teams to join, since it will take away from their recruiting down there. These schools are terrified of UCF and USF, and this is one of the few chances either school has in getting into a major conference, and now they are getting screwed...

I don't think Pittsburgh, Syracuse and BC have anything to fear about the other Florida schools, if they didn't want Florida schools then why did they try and keep Miami?

who cares my hokies are headed to the acc..... however i do think that is a bad move by the big east.. UCF does have a good program and would be able to pick up some recruits instate for the big east..

as UCF keeps getting better, someone is going to snag them, The Big East will be sorry if they let this chance go. The MAC won't hold them very long if they can keep moving in the right direction

selfish, selfish schools....

brech im sure u can see the frustration of area fans and students, being that u live real close to UCF

Back
Top Bottom