BIG HAUL NEXT YEAR | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BIG HAUL NEXT YEAR

Having a bunch of picks and cap space in 2025 is actually great news on fairly gloomy Dolphin day. This was gonna blow up eventually and we didn’t really get over the hump or even close with last years roster.

Last edited:
Why arnt we just blowing the team up right now?

Seriously we arnt winning **** next year. Why not have a fire sale and just take a mini rebuilding year in 2024?

It makes the most sense to me.

The only players worth trading are Waddle and Holland.

With the amount of holes we have on the 2024 roster, those picks might belong to a new GM and possible coach.

I could go either way with Grier. Overall, the Flores hire has been his worst mistake, and he's done an excellent job in certain ways.

It would be catastrophically stupid to fire McDaniel.

Any of the draft gurus - J-Off, SF, or Fever - what does the talent in next years draft versus this years draft look like? I have read some places saying that the talent is a bit down this year compared to other years.

Only makes sense if you believe in Tua. Having a star QB is 75% of the battle. Personally I don’t believe, apparently Grier does.
Tua might be a "star" but Tua isn't Mahomes or Allen.

Put it this way. You can win games with Tua, Mahomes will win you games. If that stupid metaphore makes any sense at all.

The only players worth trading are Waddle and Holland.
I bet you could trade Tua
How Dare You Stare GIF by Quinta B

Tua might be a "star" but Tua isn't Mahomes or Allen.

Put it this way. You can win games with Tua, Mahomes will win you games. If that stupid metaphore makes any sense at all.

There’s very few players at the QB positions that are Mahommes. Thats just the reality of the league and how it’s always been.

I bet you could trade Tua
How Dare You Stare GIF by Quinta B
No.
I doubt many teams would trade for a short, injury prone QB that really has not shown he has enough talent to win big games against playoff teams.
You can win with Tua but you have to have an ideal team around him. Tua is never going to be a QB that can win a game by himself with his limited athletic ability.

That’s a lot of nuts for a blind squirrel to find.

Sad opinion to have instead of saying, “He did a great job with those players.”
I wouldn't say "a lot" with the amount of picks he had from tanking, and some blind luck. Being in cap hell and losing all of them doesn't get kudos from me.

He's been with the organization for 24 years and been GM for 8. Results matter unfortunately, and the results of not winning a playoff game are very relevant. It's odd how much he's completely placated the fanbase, and fans constantly come to his rescue. It's like Stockholm syndrome. Blink twice if he has your family.

Back
Top Bottom