Big O reports on ESPN... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big O reports on ESPN...

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Says that Carey is playing second team RT and Taylor Whitley is now pushing Jermane for starting RG positon. They split reps today. Carey is improving but still has not cracked the starting lineup.

He says Tim Brown will sign with Buc tomorrow because Keenan McCardell has not been resigned. Says Miami should go after him.

Says Coach is happy to get through a day of practice withotu rain or injuries.

Miami is not discussing Akins injury per league rules. Not sure what that means.

That was about it.

Just a little update.

The Carey thing doesnt make sense. I keep hearing he's practically a designated starter now Im hearing he hasnt cracked the starting position? :confused:

DolFan31 said:
The Carey thing doesnt make sense. I keep hearing he's practically a designated starter now Im hearing he hasnt cracked the starting position? :confused:
It makes sense to me.He hasnt cut it....................yet.We gave up a fourth pick to move one spot to get him ?and he doesnt start when his competition is journeyman St Clair.?.Rick S got snookered.

In what way does the $ Ricky left on the table help Miami sign guys THIS season? In other words, how -if at all- can the Ricky money be used to get McCardell to sign?

Fin-atic said Big O reported that info on ESPN.....

People also say ESPN instead of ESPNEWS sometimes, so that may of happened.....

i heard big o too he was on wqam not espn. if carey does not start then the first round pick was usless and i would consider that the same as being a bust if he does not crack the starting lineup.

I don't understand why Dave:shakeno: and Rick:eek: don't like McCardell, he had 84 catches for 1100 Yards and 8 td's on a bad Bucs team last year.

The plan is to give Carey another week or two to win the RT job. If that doesn't happen, Carey will move inside and play RG. I don't see us getting to opening day without VC starting somewhere on the right side.

To be honset I would like to sign McCardell and Freeman. At this point we need the help. A quality #2 and a possession guy who can supply some leadership to an offense that is now extremely young and has gone through some rough times recently.

Back
Top Bottom