"Big Sexy" or "Mayor"? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Big Sexy" or "Mayor"?

i think "the Mayor" sounds more like the Carey portrayed in the article. "Big Sexy" is better suited to some single guy without the family responsibilitites. good read, but i am left wondering why, if he knew the first instant he held his child he needed to live his life in order to make Vernon Junior proud, is he waiting 4 years (by the time February 2005 rolls around) to marry Vernmon Jr.'s mom?

"the mayor", without a doubt. i just can't see myself referring to any man as "big sexy". not that theres anything wrong with that. (seinfeld)

nice read, im gonna go with "the mayor"...and i think he is waiting to marry her now because they wanted to finish school and college and all that mess before they get married which is smarter i think...

CharlestonPhan said:
iwhy, if he knew the first instant he held his child he needed to live his life in order to make Vernon Junior proud, is he waiting 4 years (by the time February 2005 rolls around) to marry Vernmon Jr.'s mom?

It probably has to do with economics and I don't think most care to get into that............

Let me just say that if my presumption is correct, I don't think she is the only college student receiving some type of support from the state and federal governments for food and clothing of a child. ;)

dodge said:
"the mayor", without a doubt. i just can't see myself referring to any man as "big sexy". not that theres anything wrong with that. (seinfeld)

You have to make an exception for Richie Sexson, who plays for the Arizona Diamondbacks. In fact, that IS his nickname. His last name just screams for it. :foundout:

I'm always more comfortable with guys who are married and/or already have a family. They're much more likely to be settled and grounded. They're more likely to be focused, since there is less "distraction". And these guys have a family to provide for.

This is yet another reason why I was so high on Philip Rivers.

"Let me just say that if my presumption is correct, I don't think she is the only college student receiving some type of support from the state and federal governments for food and clothing."

good point... economics probably did play a role in their decision making process. hindsight being 20/20, i am still glad to be reading an article about our first round pick and his young family, with glowing comments from his position coach and head coach, than reading about the OL who went to Philly, and is already scheduled for surgery for a sinus problem that could be chronic.

When I hear "The Mayor", I think of a gigantic evil serpent. Yeah, that works as a nickname for Carey, I hope. :)

count me down for big sexy... I always say "that was a sexy block" or something to that effect when i see a big guy make a nice play (full back rumbling through people)... the big guys need love too and it's amusing to call it sexy, besides it pisses my roommate off as he always responds with "nothng about that was sexy" and i keep trying to get him to admit that it was sexy. good times.

Back
Top Bottom